The governor's mistress

The loud singing of birds outside the window woke her up. Kiana blinked in confusion, trying to orient herself as to where she was in the first place. Then she noticed the strangely warm pad she had been sleeping on and the arm pressing her against a large hard body. She turned her head sleepily and suddenly found herself face to face with her master: Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa!

He smiled at her and asked, "How did you sleep, Kiana?"

"Better than I've felt in months, sir," she replied, stretching a bit and smiling at him now as well. It was true. It was the first night in months that she was obviously not plagued by nightmares. She hadn't felt this peaceful and rested in a long time. She didn't even want to have to leave the warm bed and snuggled up to him. As if he had read her thoughts, her master asked good-humoredly, "Would you like to have breakfast with me?" while pressing her a little closer to him.

"Shouldn't I get to work sooner, master?" asked Kiana uncertainly, lowering her eyes. With the new morning, she also remembered again the unpleasant aspects of her new life. She was still his slave and had to work for him first and foremost. Kiana was about to wriggle out of his grip and leave the bed, the other slaves would wonder where she was anyway after she hadn't spent last night in their quarters, but her master tightened his grip on her.

"How about I give you the day off and we spend the day together? I have to head south soon and it would be my pleasure to have you all to myself one more time today before I leave." There was a mischievous grin on his face and Kiana could imagine what he had in mind. But it no longer frightened her. She would be only too happy to repeat last night with him. With a gleam in her eye, she inquired, "Are you serious, sir?"

"Of course I mean it." Still grinning at her, he then lifted her chin to kiss her. Kiana returned his kiss and this time she gave herself to him completely. She didn't want to stop and a little braver due to last night, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Marcus turned with her so that she was under him, pressing her into the sheets as the door opened and Laura came in to wake her master and open the curtains. Kiana froze, but Marcus just laughed and fixed her right where she was as he casually addressed the other slave, "I'll take breakfast here today. See that the trays are brought in, Laura. For two people. Otherwise, I wish not to be disturbed this morning."

"Well... Of course, master," Laura said, looking in horror at Kiana, who was buried under her master. Without another word, she turned to comply with his request as quickly as possible.

"Where were we," Marcus asked, starting to kiss Kiana again.

"Master please, the slaves will be right back with breakfast..." she tried to avoid him. She didn't want to make love to him while she felt the others could see her doing it. She was embarrassed enough that the other slaves now knew exactly where she was last night and what she had done with her master. But Marcus didn't seem to mind in the least.

"I know, I ordered it," was all he said as he began to play with her earlobe with his tongue.

"But then shouldn't we ... I mean?" she began, starting to moan beneath him. "Shouldn't we what," he inquired. "Shouldn't we stop? The other slave girls will be able to see us!"

"And what's the problem?" Marcus now began to move his kisses along her neck and let his hand slide further down, past her belly.

"We're naked!" tried Kiana again, clenching her back against him as he stroked his hand over her pubic.

"I'd love to hold you in this state all day," he grinned, pushing her legs apart with his knee as the doors opened again and Laura came in with her mother Enya, each holding a tray. Both were trying very hard to look down and concentrate on their work.