I closed my eyes, inhaling through my nose and exhaling out my mouth. "Thank you, Enzo. I love you so much."

He tucked a finger under my chin and tilted my face up so he could kiss my lips. Then, he kissed my forehead before slipping out of the bed and whispering, "I love you more. I'll be back, okay?"

I nodded, sliding back down into the sheets, and wrapping myself up.

++++

When Enzo returned, I pulled on one of his shirts and we both walked into the bathroom holding hands.

Enzo sat with me while I did everything I needed too, then sat me down on the rim of the bathtub and knelt down in front of me.

He never took his eyes off me as he grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles over and over again.

"Whatever happens, we'll be okay, my love." He whispers, rubbing circles on the back of my palms.

Tears filled my eyes. "But are we ready to do this, Enzo?"

"Love, the real question is, are you ready to do this?" A soft smile appeared on his lips, "Just like I vowed to you eight months ago, I'll support you through everything and anything. If you aren't ready to do this, we can figure something out together. If you are ready to do this, then we can do this together."

I smiled at the memory of our vows at our wedding eight months. Now, eight months later and we already have the possibilities of a child.

I thought about it for a few seconds, staring into his hazel eyes and thinking about having a little kid running around our home.

I thought about all the possibilities while staring into those eyes I found home in.

I slowly let go of Enzo's hands and stood up to check the test.

Two lines.

I checked the second test.

Pregnant.

I dropped both tests onto the counter and sank to the floor, my hands covering my face as tears ran down my cheeks.

Enzo knelt down in front of me and gently took my hands off my face.

"Baby, it's okay. We don't have to do this if you don't want—"

I shook my head, smiling at his worried expression. "I want to do this, Enzo. I want to start a family with you."

He sighed happily, kissing my hands, and then grabbing my face and kissing me all over.

I kissed him on the lips, pushing him up against the bathtub and giggling when I felt him smile against my mouth.

"We're having a baby, sweetheart." I whispered, pressing my forehead against his when he started crying as well.

He sniffled, sitting up and pulling me up against his chest. I stuffed my face into his chest and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. 

"We're having a baby, my love." He muttered, kissing the top of my head.

We sat there for a little while longer, quietly crying in each other's arms, and soaking up the warmth of the moment.

"I never thought I would have a family, or someone that loved me like you do," He croaked, "But then I met you, Aurora. And god, you changed my life."

I leaned forward and placed my chin on his chest, smiling up at him.

He kissed my forehead again, "I love you so much, Aurora."

"I love you more, baby."

++++

9 months later...

I squeezed Enzo's hand harder when the pain ripped through me once again.

"Just a few more baby, you're doing amazing." Enzo whispered as he kissed the top of my head over and over again.

I pushed again, blinding pain searing through me.

Then, I heard my baby's cries.

Enzo sighed happily, kissing my cheek, and praising me over and over again. Then, he cut the umbilical cord before my baby girl was placed on my chest.

I kissed her head, holding her close and whispering hello to her over and over again.

I looked up at Enzo to find him silently crying as he held us both in his arms, kissing both our foreheads again and again.

"She's beautiful, my love."

Tears spilled out of my eyes as we admired our beautiful baby girl together.

"What's her name?" I asked, glancing up at Enzo.

He brushed back a few strands of the hair stuck to my forehead, smiling down at me. "I liked the one you were talking about last week."

"Aria?"

He nodded.

I looked back down at our little light, "It's perfect."

My lips met her forehead once more, "Hello my sweet Aria."

++++

After the doctor's had stop fussing over us and I had been all cleaned up, Alexandra and the twins were welcomed into the hospital room.

The boys were fourteen now. They were raised well though, the most well-mannered teenagers I've ever met.

Alexandra started sobbing when Enzo first handed our baby girl over to her.

"She's gorgeous, Aurora. She looks just like you."

I smiled, taking another sip of my water while I watched my husband and his mother bond over her new granddaughter.

The boys hesitantly stood on the other side of them and watched on, staring at the little baby in their mother's arms.

"You can go say hello, boys. I promise she won't bite you." I laughed.

They smiled at me before moving closer and crouching down to greet her.

I watched all four of them smile and laugh together. Happiness filled every part of my body as I watched the love of my life play with his daughter's fingers and joked around with his brother's while his mother beamed brightly, silently crying at the same time.

I finally felt at peace with the world as I laid back and listened to the laughter filling the room.