"No, and his Beemer's still out front. Want me to open a can of tuna?" Debbie asked standing up. "Sure." Fiona said.

~~

"Here." Carla said, putting the money she earned on Fiona's dresser."What? You earned this." Fiona said."Yeah, to help you out. Night fi." She said before turning around,"Carla." Fiona said, causing her to turn around."Thank you." Fiona said with a smile. Carla nodded before going into her and Debbie's room.

"Still waiting for Frank?" Carla asked, changing into pajamas."Yeah." Debbie said,"He'll come back." Carla said, climbing in bed,"I know." Debbie said before turning the lights off.

"Ew. Fiona and jimmy are making out outside again." Carla informed, looking out the window,"and Jimmy's butt naked." She looked away from the window and laied down as Debbie laughed.

The two girls both fell asleep. Carla had her foot and arm hanging off the side of the edge of the bed

~~

"Who needs more eggs?" Jimmy asked. "me,please." Ian said "yeah me too." Carla said,"You came in late for a school night." Fiona told Ian "trig test in a couple of weeks,you know." Ian explained "wow couldn't find your pants?" Fiona asked Mandy. "Uh.." The twins said, looking at their plates before swapping them for the right ones.

The twins quickly ate and got up, grabbing their backpacks. "Carla,you babysit today?" Fiona asked."No. Saturday." Carla said as the kids rushed out the house with their things into Jimmy's car.

"Why do you even babysit?" Carl asked."Money. Helping out." Carla said with a shrugged as they walked into the school. "Luckily, school's almost done." Carl said,"Yeah." Carla said,"Maybe we could hang out. Just the two of us. Like before?" Carla suggested "of sure." Carl said as they walked into class.

"Copy of yesterday's homework." Carla handed the paper to Carl as they turned it papers in.

~~

The twins followed Lip, mandy, and ian into a building filled with people "back for yet another round of ritual humiliation,Gallagher?" The guy at the table asked."Finally gonna win this time,Goff." Lip said "college entrants only today,it wa on the website. Or don't you have internet down at MLK charter?" He asked."What's the matter, Goff? Afraid a teenager is gonna kick the shit out of one of your half-ass bucket bolts?" Lip asked.

Goff laughed, "Your engineering can't compete at the black bot championship trophy level,Gallagher." He said,"Who'd you steal your design from this time? Was it Uh, Carnegie Mellon, or MIT?" Lip asked, then writing his name down.

"Entry fee is 150,and we don't take food stamps." Goff said. Mandy put the money on the table as Carl and Ian picked up Lip's robot thing as they walked down the steps of the building.

They all watched the first 'battle' begin.

Carla watched as lip operated his bot thing, then furrowed her eyebrows as she watched the bot lose, but he kept hitting the other option "Lip you gotta move." Carla told him,"I got it." Lip said as everyone told him to move. Carla watched as the box hummed after Lip slipped a switch turning the light green.

It had a red laser on the other option's box. Everyone went silent. The only noise is that Lip's box is humming, the crowd gasped when Goff's box blew up, then cheered. Carla wrapped her arm around Carl's shoulder as they all stood in a group as everyone cheered for lip.

~~

"Ew! Carl!" Carla exclaimed, disturbing as she looked over to see what Carl was watching on the laptop."Hey, beautiful! Dinner's almost ready." Jimmy said as Fiona walked in."Jesus,Jimmy,you always gotta monitor Carl when he's online." Fiona told him,shutting the laptop and talking it away. "Ha,ha." Carla laughed "oh shut up." Carl said rolling his eyes.

"What the hell were you watching?" Jimmy asked."History Channel." Carl lied "more like kev and V porn." Carla said,"Dinner!" Jimmy called out."Where were you all day?" Fiona asked."Just,you know,running errands." Jimmy said.

"You won?" Fiona asked."Oh yeah." Lip said excitedly."Nothing left, but smoking metal and a bruised geek egos." Ian said, kissing Liam's head."Yeah,plus 400 bucks,crash prize for first place. Thought I could help a little bit with the property tax bill." Lip added, putting the money on the table.

"Do you want me to run the payment down to the post office before school?" Lip asked as Ian messed up Carla's hair."Hey!" Carla laughed."No,I got it." Fiona told Lip. Ian went to go sit down, but Debbie pushed him away. "That's still daddy's spot." She told him,"Anything at the hospitals?" Debbie asked.

"I forgot to check today, Debs. I'll call after dinner,okay." Fiona told her. "Here we go,Dinner's served." Jimmy said, putting the food on the table as everyone quickly dug in to eat.

"Carl! Don't talk with your mouth full." Carla hit the back of her brother's head, "Yeah,you saw. It's like a miniature -" Lip said as everyone talked and laughed. Carla saw Ian stop talking and looked at something. She followed his eyes and saw Frank standing there.

The talking died down, but there was still talking to not hear someone. Everyone turned around to see Frank. Debbie stood up happily. "Daddy." She whispered and went to give him a hug."Daddy!" She exclaimed happily and hugged him while everyone else just sat and stared.

Everyone just started to talk again like nothing happened.

Word count:1623