chapter 5

"Mother, you still love me, right? my face is still pretty, I'm still here by your side", Andray beckons smiling through his pain.

She slowly walks up to Andray and smiles slowly carved upon his face as he stretches out his arms ready to hug her.

*¡SLAP!*

He held the side of his cheek in shock, she walked back up to Audrey and covered her eyes as if protecting her from seeing something unsightly. That unsightly thing was him, disgusting Andray.

"Don't look at it, it's disgusting," his mother coaxed gently.

As if the slap wasn't already enough, she called him "disgusting". Why? What was so disgusting about him? What was so precious about Audrey. Wasn't he her child as well?

*Cough!*

He held his mouth as his chest felt painful, everything hurts everyone was hurting him.

Why?! Why?! Why?!

Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!

"Go away, you're contagious" his mother rebukes him.

"I'm in pain, yet you are so cold to me. She is fine, but you embrace her so warmly" he said, voice laced with sorrow at the heartlessness of his mother. She gave birth to both of them; they were twins. Instead of loving both of them as equals, she treats him as a disease, a parasite that doesn't belong to this world.

"You talk too much, if you were hurt you wouldn't be talking, you don't seem to be in pain." She said as if she couldn't find anything more bothersome than him.

He was pressing on the bleeding area, he was in pain but he had enough energy to walk which was impressive since he was supposed to be dead by now. Why was he alive? Was it to see everyone take their turn at betraying and abandoning him?

"What have I done? What did I ever do to you? For you took everything away from me? Are you happy now?!" He yelled at Audrey in his voice with unhidden malice and hatred.

"You're really a parasite, you know?!"

......................................................

"Marchioness? that's not what you're supposed to say" she glared at him.

"I'm sorry marchioness, but, I don't know how to address," he smiled calmly.

"Andray, stop it, you'll make Audrey confuse" she said numbly.

"Oh really? Audrey always addresses the marchioness as mother or mom, okay I see, Nevermind me right now." he said with a slight mocking tone. "Audrey"

"Yes brother!" she answered with full spirits.

"Oh and don't address me as such, I want you to greet me formally like we are strangers, oh wait! We are," he said, chuckling.

"Andray?!" The marchioness yelled viciously.

"Yes marchioness" he smiled, he looked back at the marchioness with indifference.

"She is your sister!"

"So? right now, she's no different than a stranger to me. I didn't know her until a year ago. I had no sister and you just want me to accept her like that aren't you being a little cruel marchioness? my twin is half my soul right?" he said smiling brightly

"Andray?!"

"My aren't you calling my name too much now, marchioness? It as though I'm being scolded" he said, sully while pouting cutely.

"Andra- *cough*cough*"

"Is that your limit marchioness? really that's all you have? Clark, though I'm not your master anymore go get the doctor, the marchioness is injured"

"Yes master"

"Don't call me that I'm not your master"

"......... yes lord Andray"

Clark ran off quickly to fetch the doctor as the marchioness was still coughing non stop, Audrey was trying to comfort her then Andray when got close up to Audrey she blushed bashfully.

"You really are pretty, so don't disappoint me, okay?" he spoke gently, not removing the smile plastered on his face.

"Y-yes bro- I mean sir lord Andray" Audrey stuttered. But her eyes filled with hidden excitement.

He turned around leaving the mother and daughter alone.

'Brother's really beautiful like an angel, truly'

The butler returned with the doctor to help the marchioness, when Audrey look at the butler, her eyes glowing with an unknown desire.

'He touched my brother, my brother gave him to me, but my brother doesn't love me, but brother likes him.. so if brother gave him to me then...'

Clark felt someone looking intensely at him, turned around to see it was only the young lady of the house then he gently smiled at her. He'd always wanted to serve her for a while now and finally his master gave him to her, though it was weird but it worked in his favour. He wonders what it would be like to serve such a pure maiden.

"Mistress, do you need something?"

"Could you tell me about my brother?" she blushed shyly.

"What?"

"Brother, he is so pretty he is like an angel" she grabbed Clark's hand which surprised him "you've touched brother with these hands right?"

"....?"

Andray flopped down on the bed, this family hasn't changed, the Marchioness still has an obsession with a daughter in fact this whole family has it except him, she claims to be a mother but threw him away without a second thought. Adrian didn't change either he still had that same nasty outburst behaviour, he was the worst as soon as he hears about Andray's behaviour today he'll come bursting through the-

"SISSY!!"

Andray breathes frustrated and looks up, just as he predicted the walking outburst came in.

"What do you need?"

"You dare disrespect our mother?!" Adrian yelled viciously

He grabbed Andray by the collar and threw him to the floor.

"You sissy! You think you can act as you please!" Adrian yells as he raises his foot.

Soon he stepped on Andray as if he was ready to squash him as if stepping on an insignificant lifeform, without care or consideration. Andray blocked his head from the impact of his feet.

"Protecting your face like the true sissy boy you are!!"

He kicked him in the stomach several times until he was satisfied then turned.

"Let this be a lesson to you sissy boy"

He soon begins to throw up as he rethink about the past, Adrian is the one he fears the most of all his siblings. Simply because he can't understand how deep is his hatred and where exactly it stems from but he does know that Adrian desperately wants to see him suffer.

*cough*

*COUGH*

'Please disown me already'

*cough*

*cough*