chapter 4

The next day he woke up disappointed and he flops back down in bed.

'I wonder how Yoam is doing, probably cursing at my grave.'

Andray gave out a cold chuckle at the thought, but he soon bit his bottom lip as he felt his eyes flood with tears. It ran down his cheek as he hid his face with his arm. He misses home, he miss his family.

*knock*

*knock*

"Master, it's time to have breakfast with the family," Clark said.

"...........I'm not going, carry it to my room."

"As you wish, I shall inform the lord, is there anything else you desire?"

"No"

"Okay then I shall take my leave"

Family, it's not his, it's Audrey's family and he doesn't want what belongs to her, he doesn't want to be her family.

It was the same the next day.

And the next day

And the next

The next

Next

Until finally

"BASTARD!?" The door opens revealing an angry man with blond hair with blue flame eyes.

"Hmm I'm sleeping" Andray curled up under the sheets while hugging his pillow.

"Wake up you fucking sissy!" The voice yelled viciously towards him.

"Big brother, what are you doing in my room? I may not be able to marry if you see me so dishevelled like this." Andray covers his chest, smiling cutely.

The older male soon became red with anger.

"What are you doing you damn sissy you're not a woman you a man act like one!" He shouted judgingly.

"Okay, brother, what do you want?" Andray blinks cutely.

"Hmph! mother wants to see you" he said arrogantly.

"Okay, I'll see her later" Andray said smiling as he itches to the edge of the bed.

"Huh? you should do it now and not make her wait." He orders coldly.

"Brother, I need to change. It's embarrassing for me to go around in a nightgown," Andray blushed, looking away.

"Erk! whatever you big sissy"

The male marched out and Andray showed his expression of disgust. He stood up, held his head then stooped over laughing.

"Pfft- Hahaha Hahaha!"

He couldn't help but laugh at the utter disgust he had on his face. He was so deep in his laughter he didn't notice the butler there.

As he calmed down, he shut up when he saw the man next to the door his laugh turned into a cold and intimidating frown.

"How long have you been there?" he asked coldly.

"......Ehm"

"Long enough I propose, say nothing and forget anything you saw get lost, I'm sick of seeing your face." Andray dismisses him without a slight care.

"....... yes master" he bowed then left.

After dressing up he ate breakfast and did a little reading then went to visit his so called 'mother' hmp, this will be amusing he went to the garden where he saw her with Audrey, there was no need for him to come and yet he did.

"Mother," he said gently.

She paused and looked at him for a moment, eyes reflecting no emotion whatsoever as always, she couldn't be bothered to feel anything towards him.

"..........." she turned back to Audrey and smiled "darling your brother's finally here" she smiled.

As expected, it was never his mother who requested his presence but Audrey. The manipulative bitch.

"Oh, brother, we missed our lessons. I heard you were sick so I'm wondering if you're okay now," she smiled softly upon seeing him.

Now that Andray thinks about it her smile resembles his he scoffed mockingly. He found her existence so sickening.

"Huh? brother?!"

"I'm sorry Audrey but classes are cancelled from now on you can have professional classes," Andray smiled gently and held her hands. "I'm too inefficient to teach such a precious sister." He spoke pretentiously

She blushed, washed away by his beauty. Her beautiful brother is always so mesmerising.

"As a present for my inadequateness, I'll give you, Clark".

She widens her eyes. Clark too was shocked. Even his mother who was always unbothered turned to look at him. He turned his head to Clark and moved his mouth, Clark's expression was in utter bewilderment.

"Really! thank you, brother!" she hugs him then freezes and lets go "I'm sorry" she said shyly.

"Oh no, I don't mind we are twins after all." He said with a dark undertone in his voice.

This was proof that this person who was innocent, bright and kind wasn't so naive as everyone thought. What kind of kindhearted person agrees to a human trade if she was innocent and kind, she'd value Clark as a human being but no, well ,good luck Clark.

"A-Andray?!"

Andray looks behind him. It was his mother who had almost forgotten her presence.

"Don't worry marchioness, I'm leaving," he smiled gently "I don't want to disturb a perfect 'mother and daughter' time."

He could see her wearing a struggled expression she once used to show him so much love but ever since her 'daughter' returned it's like his existence in her heart has disappeared, back then he craved her love so much he intrudes on every moment she had with Audrey, but now was different he knows what a true mother's love felt like and it sure wasn't her. So just like that his desire to be loved by the Marchioness has faded into nothing.

".........Marchioness?"

A/n

Hehehe
Deadly girl has entered the chat!