17

Kook your fever is normal now so y-you should take bath and tell me what you want to eat i will cook" taehyung said hurriedly changing the topic.

Jungkook remove his wet shirt combing his hair by his fingers.

Not hungry yet" jungkook said removing duvet when taehyung stopped him.

Y-you are nkd under it" tae said his face red like tomato or we can say like red chillies.

Jungkook nod and taehyung literally didn't like when jungkook cover his nkd torso with duvet.

What happened kook are you upset because I punish you" tae ask sadly and making kook nod.

But I'm not sorry about it you deserve punishment for making yourself sick because of me" taehyung said folding his arm on his chest but pout too.

Jungkook put his head on headboard and look at taehyung who pull really nasty stunt last night..

Taehyung finger himself on couch watching jungkook's favourite bl porn.

Don't even think to give me silent treatment understand" taehyung said walking To jungkook inside the washroom.

Jungkook close the door caging taehyung on near wall.

You queenwhore need to experience Jeon jungkook's  punishment let me show you some real fun.

Jungkook lock taehyung both hand on shower pol With chains and unfold his duvet.

The rest is history between them.
(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

damn big and massive thick and and-" tae was blabbering as he took out the sausage from fridge to pass to grandpa who's now tired of hearing jungkook stunt inside 4walls.

But how can he do that, you know i was on my knees and he-"

Taetae my taetae omfg i can't explain how much we were scared for you my  baby we were searching for you every where so happy to see YOU'RE safe" jin said don't know from where the sound came but taehyung can bet it's jin.

Jini slow down your voice, people staring at you" namjoon said bowing to other people for making noise.

Jungkook's fingers stop playing guitar his voice didn't come out to say something he wore his shoes and he was about to walk of when"

Jungkook stay" jin said holding tae hand forcely.

If I go from here tae will live good life with them i shouldn't be more selfish" jungkook thought and shook his head.

Tears started to wet taehyung cheeks.

Stay" taehyung said head hung low not able to say more but that was enough to make jungkook stachu on his spot.

I shouldn't use you for my pity self but I'l literally lose my confidence if you don't stay here, with me" taehyung said making eye contact with jungkook.

Taehyung remove jin hand from his and walk to jungkook.

Where you were going why you didn't ask me to come with you ?" Taehyung ask and jungkook gulp.

They only want you" jungkook said when tae attached their forehead

What about you ?" Don't you want me anymore ? You'll let me go" Tae whisper on his lips.

Tae you know very well so don't" jungkook said dangerously close to tae.

I don't know anything but desperately want to know right now" taehyung demand.

Say it again and I let you know where you belongs to" jungkook said accepting taehyung's demand.

Their breath mixing together making others breath hitched.

Just kissed already"

Grandma and grandpa hug eachother holding their hands looking at Taekook with love filled eye's.

Namjoon caress jin shoulder telling him "you can do it".

I'm not here to take tae from you jungkook I'm here to say sorry and return these things" jin said trying his best to smile.

It was jungkooks money which he save all those years from orphanage and other places when they leave the house jungkook was lit he forgot to collect his savings.

It all yours,  sorry for blaming you jungkook we caught the real thief that was our new-"

Thanks for giving this back now leave we're not interested to hear anything related to you" tae said rudely and jungkook stood next to him like soul guardian.

Jin leaves the place hurriedly crying nonstop.

Yeah we're going have great life ahead but please don't hate my jini he's lit bit depressed because of our hectic life, sorry is not enough what he did to you kook that's why I'm not forcing you both to come back but please take of each other and try to forgive my jini" joon said Showing his dimple before going behind his husband jin.

Taehyung clean jungkook face with his sleave others costumers and grandparents clap for Taekook bond.

I bet kook going to buy ring for his
Taetae" grandma said

I bet too taehyung going to ask his kook first" grandpa fondly said looking at young lovely sweetest couple

I'm asking him for date and I'm doing it today" taehyung said to himself walking to their room

What if he reject me or laugh at me for asking him out" taehyung thought poking his finger on jungkook's fluffy cheeks.

This time I'm buying ring for him" jungkook smile counting those money.

it's not much but jungkook can easily buy couple ring for both of them.

I'm going out will come soon don't sleep untill I come back" jungkook said wearing his jacket because it's so cold outside.

When will you come back I'm already missing you, it's so cold without you" tae said sadly after he lost jungkook warmth.

Wanna come with me gonna hug you all the way" jungkook offer.

Only if it's a date" taehyung said when jungkook pick him up.

Not sure maybe something more than a date" jungkook replied attaching their lips in a warm kiss.

It'sh my fwwking engegemewwnt and
i fwwking downt knww wwt to wearl"