13

Flashback

Yes it's not kook fault tae we give him that dare and he just accepted it" grandma said shiping on her tea.

Say it loudly you guys literally force me and how h-"

Ahhwwnn kook don't blame my wify it's was you who said yes we just suggest you for fun but you actually accept poor tae" grandpa said

Jungkook open his mouth but shut it instantly.

He always ignore me so i should used to it till now" taehyung said pouting dramatically and jungkook again look at him with his famous wipped eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He always ignore me so i should used to it till now" taehyung said pouting dramatically and jungkook again look at him with his famous wipped eyes.

Your Koo is sorry queenkwi" jungkook said doing agyeo cutely.

You're Disgustingly wipped mr Jungkook" grandpa said like he needed to announce it.

Please please 🥺 cutie beauty honey money mrs fairy kookie wi-"

Only if you play with me"

No you always chea-" okay fine"

Good decision Mr Cheater"

I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't see that coming to us grandma hit it so hard I'm sorry kook are you fine baby" taehyung ask blowing air to jungkook eye's

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't see that coming to us grandma hit it so hard I'm sorry kook are you fine baby" taehyung ask blowing air to jungkook eye's.

It's okay berrybuttercup I'm fine if you want we can continue your this care inside room you know" jungkook said teasingly and taehyung hit his chest with red cheeks.

Oh holly molly shhhhiii kook i forgot we got a job today le gooooo"

You both have sex photo shoot in pool, kitchen & bedroom and also garden in 50 posses and yeah you're real couple so you can do actual sex if you want we just want pictures the camera is set have fun bye" iu said winking at shocked couple.

Wait wait w-where you guy's going i think It's some m-misunderstanding Hey hey I'm t-talking why you guy's l-leaving" taehyung stutter his body feel numb he didn't dare to match his eyes with kook who making hole into him.

You accept the advance that's why they can't let us back off now" jungkook explain folding his arm

S-so ?"

Our first time for money it's sound so cheap taehyung I'm upset, hurt and ofcourse angry"

I read Angry sex is good too you know we have pool and soft be"

Strip for your master slut"

Jungkook read the description for their sex magazine, his blood boil.

how vulgar but exiting at the same time, it's sound "His slut"

So you're my slut huh" jungkook asked pinning taehyung to the wall pressuring their body dangerously close, if they were not wearing clothes jungkook d!ck will be inside taehyung hole till now.

Fuuckkhhh" taehyung breath smell increase jungkook desires

Jungkook back of when taehyung was about to put his hand under his shirt, they look at eachother with lust full eyes with a hint of shyness and excitement.

Come back again" taehyung whiningly said but jungkook only smirk.

Crawl to me whorecub"

The word come out so powerful that taehyung instantly out his hand on floor ready to crawl when jungkook open his belt"

Don't you think first you need punishment for disobeying your daddy slutmommy"

Taehyung just blindly love whatever names jungkook give him he obediently nod excitement rush in his body with speed of light.

Jungkook roll the belt in his hand hitting it on floor, taehyung shut his eyes at the sound.

His body jerk up when the 2nd hit land on his exposed butt.

Ahhhhhh kookkhhh" string of pain drip from his eyes, moaning at the pleasuring pain.

He got 5 hit in his both bumcheek, the red mark beautifully print on his white skin, jungkook just love the mark he examine it with his hooded eyes..

Let me fuck it better" jungkook whisper rubbish his nose on tae bumcheeks.

Soon cold wet tongue lick the marks.

Taehyung hiss at the feeling he was getting impatience he push his butt on jungkook mouth who growl at his act.

Gonna rip your attitude bitchstar"

Taehyung scream inaudible, his voice stuck in his throat when jungkook fuck his hole with his massive tongue.

You can't laid here cumsucker"

"Jungkook said holding taehyung chin harshly"

Oh the theme is romantic sorry for going rough on you bubacandy