Lost in her thoughts, Gu Siyu didn't react immediately. Huo Junxian left with the food box, leaving her to wonder.

The next day, Huo Junxian came again with more food, this time with new flavors.

For two consecutive days, Gu Siyu's refrigerator was filled with food. The mangoes from a few days ago had no place to go and were left on the table, about to go bad. Gu Siyu couldn't help but suspect that Huo Junxian's change of strategy was related to her refusal to live together previously. It seemed that Huo Junxian was now trying to make her place so appealing that she would want to live together.

On the third day when Huo Junxian was supposed to visit, Gu Siyu left home early and spent the whole day wandering outside, hoping that Huo Junxian wouldn't show up.

However, the whole day passed without any messages from Huo Junxian.

Restless, Gu Siyu sent a message: [Did you come to my place?]

Huo Junxian: [I went, but you weren't there.]

Amused, Gu Siyu responded, [So what?]

Huo Junxian: [I came to find you.]

Just as she was wondering, Gu Siyu turned her head and saw Huo Junxian approaching. Huo Junxian was holding a cup of milk tea for her, the one she usually liked, and she had ordered a cup of green tea for herself.

"Miss Huo, are you stalking me?" Gu Siyu didn't take the milk tea and crossed her arms, countering with a question.

Huo Junxian shook her head. "No, it's just that I've come to understand you a bit. Normally, you either go to the racetrack or the bar. Lately, you've been going to the bar less often, and you're probably staying around here. But you're sensitive to heat, so you're likely to go to a milk tea shop, maybe for an ice cream cone or a cup of milk tea."

After deducing this, she asked, "Do you still want an ice cream cone?"

Gu Siyu shook her head. "No, thanks."

Huo Junxian ordered one for herself. She held the cone and licked it, the pink color indicating a strawberry flavor.

She was right. In fact, to be more specific, Gu Siyu usually came to this particular milk tea shop because they provided a place to charge her phone, allowing her to spend a whole day there.

A sense of alertness crept up in Gu Siyu. How could Huo Junxian understand her so well in such a short time? When they played the "chase and catch" game, Gu Siyu didn't even know all the places she could go. She had to go ask He Xiao.

Since it was a weekend today, there were many people coming and going. The place was noisy, and many people just left their tables dirty after finishing their drinks, making the shop quite messy.

The two of them left. The milk tea shop was close to Gu Siyu's place. She wore a baseball cap, while Huo Junxian hadn't worn anything special when she came by.

Gu Siyu paused, turned her head, and pressed the cap onto Huo Junxian's head.

"Aren't you wearing one?" Huo Junxian asked.

"I'm used to enduring hardships, it doesn't matter. Getting a bit tanned is fine, let me shield you a bit, Miss Delicate Skin," Gu Siyu said lazily.

Walking into the tree-lined path, the sun wasn't as intense. Gu Siyu turned her head to adjust the cap on Huo Junxian's head. The sunlight filtered through the leaves, creating round spots on the brim.

Gu Siyu asked, "Why have you been taking care of me so much these past few days?"

Huo Junxian could have continued her seductive act, but it was quite straightforward. She was determined to continue enticing Gu Siyu, but her tactics were starting to feel repetitive. Gu Siyu was beginning to suspect that Huo Junxian might actually have some interest in her.