Later in the night, we found ourselves with Aether in a hotel room that Yoimiya had stayed in while she was in Sumeru. Aether was sitting on the bed with nothing but his boxer. His heart was pounding after putting Paimon to bed and coming back; Yoimiya asked him to get undressed but at least keep the boxer on.

Aether won't lie. He always found Yoimiya extremely beautiful and hot, no pun intended. What was there not to love about her; her personality, the way she carries herself, her caring nature, and her upbeat attitude. And she was present on the look side. Only really wearing a short orange-red kimono, and the only thing under all that is wrapped up sarashi; there were times in the past when Aether was playing with Yoimiya and a group of kids, and they get sweaty; Aether would have to try his hardest to look away and hope no one point out his boner in his pant seeing Yoimiya dench in sweat. Leading to many times, the sarashi slowly loosened up. Good thing; Paimon was usually there to distract everyone allowing Aether to calm down or excuse himself for a bit.

Now!?! Now things will be different!

Yoimiya: "I hope your Traveler." Aether's head turns towards the bathroom. Out walk Yoimiya in a bath towel; that doesn't stay on long as she drops it not soon after showing her whole naked body to Aether.

Aether blade instantly sprung up, allowing Yoimiya to see the tent in his boxer, and just from the look of it, it had girth and width to it. She smiles, knowing Aether finds her attractive enough for him to instantly hard.

She was going over to him, throwing a leg around him, sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck with Aether's hands wrapping around Yoimiya's waist. Her smile never leaves her face, and not long after, their lips connect. The kiss was sweet, not one filled with lust. One felt right and made their stomach feel like it had butterflies with each other; this simple kiss was a more intimate smooch, their lips drawing apart for a brief second staring at each other's eyes they could get lost in before gravitating towards one another in a second kiss.

As the kiss continues, it coaxes a soft groan out of Aether as his hands run all over Yoimiya's lower body, feeling her slowly grinding her lower region on his crotch, making it harder by the second. Only breaking for a few seconds; before kissing deeper and more passionately. The two lips become more daring as Yoimiya pushes her body into Aether, her boobs pressing his chest, then moaning as tongue action becomes intertwined.

Yoimiya ran her hand through Aether's hair; soon, the two broke the kiss with a red hue on their face and a smile as well.

Yoimiya: "Guess we both wanted that, huh." Aether could only nod. "Guess we should move to the main action.

Laying Aether down on his back while Yoimiya got up and turned around now facing Aether, the boxer covered his dick not for long though while her pussy, slightly wet, was above Aether.

Taking a minute to collect herself, Yoimiya ran her hand across the boxer, the outskirt of Aether's cock, getting a feel of it, feeling how big it was. Yoimiya's blush got redder as Aether lifted his hips slightly, removing his boxer and allowing his dick to spring out of it for all its glory, nearly hitting Yoimiya in the face.

Yomiya: "Holy shit Aether....you somehow hide this thing in your pants all the time."

Aether: "I had learned to control myself. Trust me there were times when I'm with you and we were playing."

Yoimiya: "Heheh, well hopefully the wait was worth it."

Gathering herself, Yoimiya's fingers curled around his erect cock, already getting a small grasp out of Aether; she giggled a bit at this. She started to stroke, gliding her hand way up to the tip before pumping back down to the base, the tender stroke forcing a satisfying groan out of Aether that made Yoimiya happy inside as she continued.