the future is only predicable

SEASON 2 OF THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY IS SO GOOD

—————————————————————————

back to the story.
Conrad's pov

I'd rather get shot in the hair with a nail gun repeatedly than have to deal with belly right now. How does she get to tell us we can't be together? She's known i've loved Rosalee since we were little, she can't be for real.

i run straight to belly's room and shut the door behind me.
"Conrad what the hell?"
"isabell, i need to talk to you."
I sit down at the edge of her bed.
"I don't love you." i say.
"What?"

"You don't get to tell Rosalee if she can be with me or not. You cheated on me with my own brother, and now your saying you still love me? No."

"Conrad that was years ago."
"Belly, I think about her all the time. and it hurts, like my chest physically hurts to not be able to tell her that i'm in love with her. because of what you want."

belly looks as if she wanted to died then and there, and i felt bad. but it's true.
her eyes start to water and she blinks back her tears like i didn't just break her heart.

"What can i do?" she ask.
"You could tell rose you just want her to be happy, and support her."
she looked down and sighed.

"i can do that."
"Belly, i don't want hard feeling in-between us, but i want to be friends."
"sure." she leaves the room.
"Where are you going?"
"To talk to rose" she says.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Rosalees pov

i was laying down on a towel thinking, listening to the waves when belly shows up.
"Hey." she said.
"Wanna lie down?"
"sure."

after a few minutes of awkward silence belly says something's
"you can be with him, it doesn't matter to me."
"what?" i sit up.
"i want  you to be happy, and if he makes you happy i'll have to learn how to deal with that."
"Belly are you sure?"
"yes."
"thank you belly." i hug her.
__________________________________

alright we're just gotta pretend the summer house has many rooms because their are so many people staying so let's make this clear.
•steven and taylor share a room.
•rosalee and conrad share a room.
•belly has her room with her bf
•4 other rooms for future kids.
__________________________________

2 years later.

Me and conrad grab our bags out the trunk.
"I love summer." i look up at the summer house.
"What time is everyone getting here?"  he ask.
"i told everyone to be here at 4" i squeal.

I go upstairs and unpack. our first summer all together just like when we were kids. while i was unpacking i feel his hands around my waist.

"Conrad, they'll be here any minute we can't."
"i guess we'll have to hurry then." he nibbles on my neck.
"i hate you." i chuckle.
"mhm" he turns me around towards him and sets me on the bed. he tugs on my shirt and i raise my arms. he gently pull it over my head. i reach down and unbuckle his pants and slide them off.

after a few moments we heard a loud engine reving from the driveway. I looked out the window to see steven and taylor, i throw my clothes on in a hurry and run down the stairs trying my hardest not to fall.