who do you think you are?

new character: Nicolas (Nick) sturniolo (19) sexuality: gay.
he's a youtuber in real life with his triplet brothers, Matthew (matt), Christopher (chris) the sturniolo triplets! go watch them their hilarious. Personally i'm a matt girl❤️

Nick will not me mentioned in this chapter yet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nick will not me mentioned in this chapter yet. hopefully within the next 3.

~still in conrad's pov~

"Here he comes" steven stands up.
We hear him look for his keys on the other side of the door before he unlocks it.

The door swings open and he stops and stares at us. "What are you doing here?" He opens his arms for a hug. I get up from the couch and walk to him with my arms open. Right before i go to hug him i ball my fist up and swing at him. I got a few good hits before Steven pulled me off.

"CONRAD WHAT THE FUCK?" he cups his hand around his bleeding nose. "Who do you think you are Jeremiah?" I ask. "What the fuck did i do to you?" he winced. "It's not us you did something to."
"I would've  taken a few swing too but Conrad took all the fun." Steven sits back down. "Let's have a chat." i gesture him to sit down. "Where's Rosalee?" I ask Jeremiah.

"I have a feeling you already know the answer to that" Jeremiah looks at his feet. "First Belly, Now her damn sister?" I ask him. "I know. I fucked up dude."  "Mom would be so disappointed" I scolded him.

"Well Steven it's time for us to go now, Rose is waiting." I walk towards the door.  "Rosalees here?" Jeremiah stands up. "Yeah she is and your not gonna go anywhere near her else i will kill you with my bare fucking hands." Steven towers over him.

Steven walks out the door and i follow after him slamming it shut. We walk outside to the bench Rose is sitting at. She looks down at my busted knuckles and gasp. "I'm alright" I wrap my arms around her.

We call for a taxi to take us to our hotel. Rosalee offered to show us around the city tomorrow before we leave.

xx
this chapter was very short but quite interesting 🤔 see you soon hopefully!!

Maybe it was Just a make out Session// conrad and jeremiah fisherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें