Betrayal

song: be alright - Dean Lewis

Betrayal.
The definition of betrayal is the breaking of an agreement or doing something to hurt a relationship.

4 years later (present time)

Rosalees pov:
I never knew betrayal could hurt so much. Well to be honest I never expected two people i trusted most to betray me, Neither did Conrad expect it.

My sister who was dating Conrad. And Conrads brother who was dating me, Betrayed all of us.
You might be wondering what happened? Well let me explain.

4 years ago! (we're starting off on what happened in my last book (when rosalee and conrad were laying on his bed)

I always thought i would end up with Jeremiah Fisher, but here i am about to kiss Conrad Fisher, his brother.

He starts staring at my lips i thought he was going to kiss me, but all of a sudden he sighs and turns away. "Conrad." i said and he looked back at me.  I put my hand on his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him. Alright you must be thinking of how i'm a bitch for doing this to Jeremiah. Well to be honest i didn't feel to good about it either.

after a few seconds of kissing he pulls me on top of him in a cradling position. He placed his hands on my hips and moved me back and fourth. We hear someone walking down the hall, but we didn't think to much about it.

The doorknob twist and the door opens.
"Hey Conrad we were thinking about going to-" Someone says. I unlink our lips and look at the door. It's Steven.

"What the fuck is going on?" He yells. I jump off the bed onto the floor and so does Conrad. "Nothing!" I fix my hair.
"Nothing? WHAT ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS?" he shouts.

"I'm single" Conrad assures.
"But she's not!" Steven points to me. I just stand there in shock not knowing what to do.
"You little slut" Steven scolded.

"Your gonna regret that" Conrad walks towards him with his fist balled. Conrad swings on him.
"oh my god!" I gasp. Steven immediately places his hand on his face. He looks at Conrad for a few seconds until Steven swings back at him.

They started full on fighting in the hallway.
Steven trips and falls on the floor,Conrad climbs on top of him swinging on him. "CONRAD STOP!" I ordered. Mom runs upstairs to us.

"Not again." She sighs. "CONRAD STOP THATS MY BROTHER, YOUR H-HURTING HIM!" I cry. Conrad actually listens and stops, he picks himself up. He stands over steven who's laying on the ground covering his face. Conrad looks at me, he sees my tears and immediately feels bad.

Paisley runs out of my bathroom with a towel around her bare body confused. Belly and Taylor come out of her room. "What's going on!?" Mom ask pulling steven up.

"Oh Rosalee why don't you tell everyone what happened?" Steven laughs pressing his busted lip. I just stood there stupid.
"I guess i'll tell everyone." He sighs.

"I caught Rosalee and Conrad about to fuck!" He laughs. I look back at Belly to see her reaction, she doesn't look very fazed.

"Belly?" I trembled
"what, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" she starts yelling before Taylor interrupted.

"Belly shut the hell up!" Taylor laughs.
"what?" Belly says.
"Tell them" Taylor told her.
"Tell them what!?" Belly whispered loudly.
"Fine i will." Taylor paused for a moment.

We all stood there confused waiting for an answer.

"Belly Has been Fucking Jeremiah for the past few weeks." Taylor said

I gasp.

Hope you liked it!