next level

"Rosalee!" i hear someone banging on the front door. i wake up conrad whose laying on the couch beside me.

"Conrad someone's at the door, where are my clothes?"
" in the Kitchen" he sits up.
"CONRAD PUT ON CLOTHES" i run to the kitchen and slide my dress on no bra or anything. Conrad slides his pants on.

they start banging on the door even louder. "Im coming, i'm coming." i yell.
"mom, what are you doing here?" i wrap my arms around her.
"is anyone else here?" she ask.
"just me and conrad."

"Hey laurel what's up?"
"hello, conrad." she hugs him.
She sits her bag down on the counter.
"Why is all this stuff on the floor?" she ask.
"I must have knocked it off the counter."
"doing what?"
"umm, cleaning?" i scratch my head
"mhm"

"So jeremiah called me last night" she says.
"What'd he want?" i sit on the barstool.
"he wanted to know where his fiancé was, so would you like to let me know why your with his brother?"

"I realized i don't wanna be married so early and he didn't take that so well so i left." i decided not to tell her the real story because i don't want her to think of her sweet golden boy as a bad person.

"I'm happy you finally realized the mistake you were making, but i wish you would have told me."
she sighs. "Oh and jeremiah's coming down this weekend for the 4th of july." she mentions.

"are you serious?" i ask her.
"yes. maybe you two could put this behind yourself and not ruin the family."
"Laurel, I don't think that's a great idea." conrad says.
"I know you probably don't want to see him rosalee, but he has no one and it's what susannah would want." shes states.
"Fine." i sigh.

We hang out with mom for about an hour until she has to go back home. so in the meantime i decide to text belly since we haven't talked in awhile.

hope you liked the shirt lil chapter but be happy because i also posted a juicy one yesterday