~5~

As all three of them look back they saw their "friend" kai so Jungkook got up and asked what he was doing in a furious tone.

Kai: "Hey baby lets make this easy and come with me" he said pulling out a gun kook's eyes widen and Jimin hid behind Y/n as they were all trembling just then the power went out and Y/n grabbed kook's and Jimin's and ran upstairs while they were silently sobbing. Y/n pulled them into Hobi and her room and they hid inside their huge closet.

 Y/n pulled them into Hobi and her room and they hid inside their huge closet

All they could hear was creepy whistles and footsteps. They all sobbed Y/n told them to wait there and went to Her and Hobi's night stand and pulled a small knife and two scissors and gave kook and Jimin the scissors. While she was trying to calm them down Kai came out of nowhere and clothed her mouth with a towel while struggling she weakly said to them to ran. Jimin grabbed Kook's hand and they ran to the front door. Too their luck it was locked every door and window and Kook was trying hard not to slip to not put pressure on Jimin. Soon they heard foot steps coming down the stairs Kook went to the guest room and hid under the bed while Jimin hid in the storage room.

Kai came down with an unconscious Y/n and said loudly.

Kai:" Oh my my looks like my baby girl Y/n passed out" he said laughing like a psycho path and put Y/n in the car. Kook then went upstairs again quietly and grabbed his phone and called Tae. After two rings he picked up.

Tae: "Hey baby sorry-" Kook cut him off while hiding under the bed.

Kook: "Taetae please hurry come home Kai made Y/n unconscious and now hes after me, please save me Taetae" he said violently shaking and sobbing. Tae was shocked and furious and had the phone on speaker they all rushed to the car and they tried to calm him down.

Kook: "Tae I hear him I'm scared he-AHHH!" he screamed and the call ended they all got worried and Tae threw his phone and told Rm to speed up more. When they got home they rushed inside and saw a note and their house was a mess. Yoongi snatched the note and it read.

"Hello by time your seeing this I've already gone with all your precious babies Y/n, Jimin and Kook gosh I never they had such good bodies until now maybe will use them" Yoongi threw the note and started grabbing his hair and bite his lips from lashing out Jin was crying and Rm was comforting him Hobi was punching the wall and Tae had a blank stare and V looked dangerous. Taehyung got out his guns and gave one to V and Yoongi and Hobi.

V: "I'm pretty sure I knew who did this" he said gritting his teeth

With the bottoms