𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Start from the beginning

"Uh-oh. Big gooberfish. Huge Opee." Jar Jar said when he had turned around to see the fish.

A large monster comes out of now where and attacked the Opee Sea Killer, causing the smaller fish to let go of the small ship.

"There's always a bigger fish." Qui-Gon mutter quietly to himself as the bongo began to drive off.

Obi-Wan took the controls from Jar Jar at one point and drove the small underwater craft towards a small cave.

"Where west goin?" Jar Jar questioned as he looked around them.

"Don't worry, the Force will guide us..." Qui-Gon reassured the Gungan.

"Ooooh, maxibig... "da Force"... Well, dat smells stinkowiff." Jar Jar said.

An alarm suddenly blared on the control panel s the lights flashed, and Obi-Wan leaned to look at the control panel.

"We're losing power." Obi-Wan said as he landed the sub on the cave floor and the lights went out.

"Oh, no..." Jar Jar groaned in dispair. "Oh, wesa diein here."

"Just relax. We're not in trouble yet." Qui-Gon said and Jar Jar had a confused and angered look on his face.

"What yet? Monstairs out there! Leak'n in here, all'n sink'n, and nooo power! You nutsen! WHEN YOUSA TINKEN WESA IN TROUBLE?!!?" Jar Jar said as Obi-Wan began to hot-wire the bongo.

Hera turned away and leaned her elbow on the window as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand. Hera rolled her eyes as she looked out the window.

She heard wires begin to spark and turned to see Obi-Wan had turned the ship on.

"Power's back." Obi-Wan told them as he closed the wire panel.

The light's flickered on, including the outside ones, which revealed an ugly Colo Claw Fish right in front of their ship. The Colo Claw Fish rears back in surprise as Jar Jar begins to scream in panic. Obi-Wan turned the sub around and sped away from the sea creature. Jar Jar began to babble incoherently  and panic as they speak away from the fish that chased them out of the cave. Qui-Gon reached forward put his hand on Jar Jar's shoulder, and the Gungan passed out.

"Relax." Qui-Gon said.

"You overdid it." Obi-Wan and Hera said in unison as they looked at the unconscious Gungan.

The Colo Claw Fish leaped after the fleeing sub, and as the sub makes its way to the entrance they notice the same large fish, an Aqua Monster, from earlier in front of them. The sub managed to slip past the Aqua Monster, but the Colo Claw Fish that had been chasing them wasn't as lucky as it was munched in half by the large predator. Jar Jar began to regain consciousness as he shook his head.

"Head for that outcropping." Demaia instructed Obi-Wan as she pointed to the outcropping.

"Oie Boie!" Jar Jar muttered as he shook his head.

Obi-Wan eventually makes it to Theed as the sub comes to the surface. Jar Jar looked around in awe, never having been in Theed before. Hera had been to Theed many times. Her best friend lived in Theed and was the Queen, so they had some royal relations.