Season 2 Announcement

Hello again and welcome,

The second season of the Monster Anthology is produced in cooperation with OddDaph and Rox as the artists. As you should be aware by now, the Monster Anthology is not for the faint of heart and is intended for mature readers only. This season, I am bringing you more gory encounters, gruesome monsters, and igniting kinks you didn't know you had. Viewer discretion advised.

As before, the following stories fall within different universes and they cover different genres. For the most part, these will be fantasy (modern or high) with elements of horror and romance. Each of these fits under the LGBTQ+ umbrella with a wide variety of characters. The diverse cast is based in both mythology and fantasy; the universes, while they will have similarities to our own, are not this Earth. Nothing you read here will be the truth. Some may cross paths, while others are continuations from past stories.

For complete transparency, the following stories continue to contain elements that you may find triggering. Episodes may contain: sexual themes including non-con/dub-con; MPREG/omega verse; vore; gore; violence; torture; slavery; drug use; murder; trauma; mental health themes; and other disturbing material.

Each episode concerning something triggering will contain a CONTENT WARNING at the top as well as be marked with the appropriate Mature marking. You are solely responsible for whether you continue on your journey after seeing these warnings. You can choose to skip a Mythic Tale if you find it too hard to read or not to your tastes; you won't hurt my feelings any.

If at any point you feel triggered or negatively affected, PLEASE stop reading. Contact help. There are non-profit organizations out there for you to contact and work through anything you are going through. You are not alone. For information on where you can find these resources, please visit MentalHealth.Gov.

By continuing on from this page, you understand the above and take responsibility for your own mental health.

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy the Monster Anthology.

-Mouri, OddDaph, & Rox

As announced previously, Vol 1 of the Monster Anthology is now available on Gumroad. It will include spicy Mature images as well as a brand new never-before-seen story! Get your copy today!