Chapter twenty seven 🥀

Start from the beginning

Namjoon eyes beamed with happiness after hearing that answer , that's why he thought to tell truth for other .

But Namjoon again want to emphasize other answer , befor telling the truth .

" do you love him still ?"

At this point Jungkook heart thumping hardly because his naive mind thought Taehyung have a another person already in his life .

If  Jungkook was feeling bad at this point but he shouldn't have to  been like this way , because he was wrong , he hurt to his Taehyung .

"Was he truly did it ..? "

And even he promised to himself and Taehyung for not going near to his sight anymore.

But still Jungkook feels love for him and his purest love holding inside him without hesitation. Because Jungkook straightly knew he love his Taehyung without any doubts about it.

" yes,  Hyung .. if he doesn't want me , I can take it even he wants another one I don't care about it, because if one thing already confirmed by my heart that I really like him ,

I mean I love him ..there have no doubt about it for me "

Jungkook words emphasizing who he loves for Taehyung.
That's why Namjoon thought to tell the whole story about Mick and even accident , also what happened for Taehyung currently.

It's mean actually anyone can see Taehyung missing his Jungkook, that's why Namjoon told about it also .

But after hearing about this whole situations made Jungkook stumble backwards and sat down on the stone bench .

His eyes broken into tears as well loud sobs came out from his mouth ,

He felt he had lost everything for nothing and even his heart felt like why Taehyung wasn't searched about it clearly.

"Was he that much blinded from revenge and even hate towards to jungkook?

Was that meaning Jungkook suffered from nothing in here ?

Was that meaning Jungkook nothing to him ..? "

Those things constantly come to his mind and remind Taehyung's every single ill-treatment  .
For those things made Jungkook furious at him.

——
After sometime finally Jungkook open up his voice , but it wasn't same as sweet before, it was purely full with anger and sadness.

" Hyung go back aging where did you come from , and tell to your friend,

Don't ever try to find me and even though I dare to you if you try to tell about me one thing to him ,

You guys will be regret yourself for it .. "
anguish Jungkook shouted to Namjoon without any hesitation, pregnancy made his hormones more anguish at this point about himself and Taehyung.

Not even these things made him angry ; the guy who called Mick , especially he also made Jungkook angry .

Before Jungkook leave from Namjoon's sight he he turned back and looked at Namjoon's face for while .

Only Namjoon saw Jungkook sadly mumbles something through his lips . But it was really clear for Namjoon .
Because Jungkook said one thing , what he felt.

" I hate him .... "

-🥀-

At present time

" That's what happened in there Jin ?

Now I'm really scared Jin.. i trusted him ..

I wanted him to understand this situation , but see what have I done .. ?

At this time I really fucked up ...and even can't find how to fix this issue,

I know at this point if Taehyung get to know this he will definitely hate me and doesn't hesitate to kill me ..."
Namjoon still hiding his head other's shoulder and mumbles, but Jin doesn't know what to tell other .

Because he knew , he was really messed up this chance and even made another fuss , but there have no point to worry about it , because today or in tomorrow Jungkook will get to know the truth and do same thing as today. So being sorry for it there have no point at anymore .

After sometimes Namjoon get better, but he felt bad about his actions and telling truth to other . It's clearly visible to Jin now .

" I think Joonie, jungkook is going to take his revenge, so we should wait and watch what will happen in future..

Until everything comeback perfectly fine ...."

—————
I know this chapter isn't nice , I'll try to write next chapter in a best way

Sorry for this one

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜