Part 46: Drowning

Start from the beginning

"Shhh...it's okay, babygirl..."

"I'm not sorry for sending him to hell! I'm sorry for doing it with him cause he's so disgusting..." she whimpers and lifts her head to look at him.  "Are you mad at me?"

The demon tilts his head and eyes her, confused. "Why should I be mad at you?"

She bites her lip to control her tears. "Cause I didn't listen to you again..."

Kyun chuckles and strokes her back and shoulders with the loofah again. "You're stubborn, I know that. So no, I'm not mad at you!"

This is such a relief. The last thing she could possibly stand right now is another fight with him.

"Th-thank you for being there..." Anya's voice is barely a whisper as their eyes meet. "I felt so safe when you came! I only wish you wouldn't have made me cum, now he thinks it's his work!"

They both chuckle.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time..." He smirks at her without stopping his movements. For a long moment, she watches him. Watches his overlong black hair falling into his face and his crimson eyes following the movement on his hand on her back.

He's the only good thing that resulted from her relationship with Henry. Without this bastard she would've never met Kyun...

"Thank you! Really, Changkyun!" she whispers and a smile appears on his face, his eyes still fixed on her back.

"You're welcome, babygirl!"

For hours Anya sits in the bathtub. Every now and then Kyun lets some of the tepid water drain out of it, only to refill it with hot water so she won't freeze. Eventually, she hangs on the rim, her head on her arm, the other one hanging limply out of it.
And they talk. They talk about everything and nothing, about things they've talked about so many times during the past ten months and things they haven't. 

"Tell me something about you I don't know," she whispers and he turns his head where he leans against the bathtub and smirks at her.

"Like what?"

"I don't know..." She shrugs and lets her free hand glide through his hair, already moist from the humidity her bath releases into the room.

"Mhhh..." To Anya's surprise, Kyun sighs pleasantly at the movements of her fingertips on his scalp.

"Demons love physical touch..." he explains. "The first thing I noticed after I turned was how insane every touch feels. How sex feels. It's like I feel the touch in multiple places at once."

Anya lifts her head from her arm. "So it's the same way as when you touch me?"

"Yes and no!"

She tilts her head and the demon chuckles at her confusion. "Different from your touch, which shakes me in undefinable places, I can actively choose where I want you to feel my touch. I can choose between an innocent touch and a" He tilts his head to either side. "Not so innocent touch." This time they both chuckle. "And I can choose what I want them to feel. Pleasure...or pain..."

"You can hurt people by touching them?"

The demon nods. "Told you that I hope you won't get to know all of my powers..."

Anya knew. She knew there was power in his touch. And there's something inside of her that wants to know what it feels like when he chooses pain instead of pleasure...

"Unfortunately though," he sighs. "Pain is just as heightened for me."

The night when he showed up bleeding crosses her mind. It already looked dreadful, she can't even imagine how torturous his pain must've been.