Chapter - 10

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

As soon as they get out of there, Nat takes Iris to a room nearby and makes her do some breathing exercises.

Nat then gets up and tells Iris that they have to go for an emergency meeting asap.

"NO! Wait we can't go in there now; I need to tell you something very important and please I only ask you for one thing to keep your mind open." Iris stutters.

"I promise, to keep my mind open." Nat is scared for she has never seen her in such a hasty state since a really long time ago.

"While you were talking to him, I went through his mind. Do you remember how sometime before I had gone for a mission along with Coulson to New Mexico? That is where I met Thor for the first time. We got along relatively well enough; you know how we have notorious younger siblings and all." she said smiling and nudging Nat's shoulder.

"Anyways, the point is he told me about his brother, Loki he spoke highly of him. How even though he was a prince, a warrior, he was an even greater sorcerer. Any good sorcerer would never allow anyone into their mind willingly. He let me as if he was desperate for it Nat." She said her voice becoming lower and growing grave.

"What did you see?" asked Nat she was going weary.

"It was terrible Nat, Oh! the absolute worse. I saw it all everything from the beginning, How, who he was, was hidden from him. He didn't feel like he was good enough as a child, always feeling inferior to Thor. After Thor left Eart that time, Loki went haywire trying to prove that he was good and not bad like the stories portrayed him ..."

"Wait, wait calm down? that made no sense how he is good and not bad, like then?"

"His lineage - he is not Odinson, but Laufeyson. Laufey was the King of the Frost Giants. Always portrayed as monsters in stories that the mother tells their children. He started thinking that everyone thought of him as a monster, and that couldn't be far from the truth. And to prove to his father that he is good, he tried to destroy Jotunheim - the planet of the Frost giants. He and Thor then got into a fight and in order to stop Loki, Thor broke the Bifrost - basically a road between worlds. Odin came in time and Thor was able to get a hold of Odin's hand and Loki Thor's, but he lets go. Falling to his death or so they thought." tears were streaming down Iris's face.