Chapter - 4

EXT

EXT. OLD WAREHOUSE, RUSSIA - NIGHT 

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

 A train speeds by, through the warehouse window on the third floor we can see Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow tied to a chair. A man slaps her. She screams. 

GEORGI LUCHKOV (in Russian): This isn't how I wanted this evening to go. 

NATASHA (in Russian): I know how you wanted this evening. Believe me this is better. 

GEORGI LUCHKOV (in Russian): Who are you working for? Lermentov, yes? 

A tall thug walks over to Natasha and leans the chair over a pit. She becomes scared.  

GEORGI LUCHKOV (continues in Russian): Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo? 

NATASHA (in Russian): I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business. 

GEORGI LUCHKOV (in Russian): Solohob. A bagman, a front. Your outdated information betrays you. The famous Black Widow is just another pretty face. 

NATASHA (in Russian): You really think I'm pretty? 

The tall thug grabs her jaw and forces it open as Luchkov walks to the table behind him. 

GEORGI LUCHKOV (in Russian): Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks. Tell him he is out. Well, you may have to write it.

Luchkov picks up a tool of the table and plays with it. Suddenly a phone rings. Weaslley thug answers his phone. 

WEASELLY THUG: It's for her. 

Luchkov takes the phone.

GEORGI LUCHKOV (in Russian; into cell): You listen carefully -

AGENT COULSON (V.O) (over the cell): You're at 1- 14 Silensky Plaza, 3rdfloor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby.