Chapter - 5

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

EXT. SLUMS, CALCUTTA, INDIA - NIGHT 

 A young girl sprints across a busy street. She runs through a crowd of people, rushing down a busy alleyway. She runs into a house and up the stairs. A Calcutta woman approaches her. Dr. Bruce Banner, the alter ego of the Incredible Hulk, is treating the ill. 

CALCUTTA WOMAN (in Hindi): Who are you? Get out! There is sickness here! 

YOUNG GIRL (very fast in Hindi): Are you the doctor? I need a doctor. My father. My father's not waking up! He has a fever and he's moaning but his eyes won't open. 

Banner hears and moves over to the young girl. He kneels before her. 

BANNER (in Hindi): Slow down. 

YOUNG GIRL (in Hindi): My father.

BANNER (in Hindi): Like them?

 Banner points to the people in the house that are sick. The young girl nods and holds up a wad of cash. 

YOUNG GIRL (in Hindi; emotion): Please! 

EXT. OLD ABANDONED SHACK, CALCUTTA OUTSKIRTS - LATER 

The young girl is rushing to reach the shack but Banner, a little suspicious, grabs her -- slowing her down. A truck drives by very slow, Banner glances at it as it passes. Banner and the girl rush across the dirt road. The young girl sprints into the shack and Banner follows slowly. 

INT. OLD ABANDONED SHACK

Banner enters in time to see her escape through the window. He's been ditched and he realizes he's been set up. 

BANNER (quietly to himself): Should have got paid upfront Banner. 

NATASHA: You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle. 

Natasha reveals herself to Banner from behind a curtain.

BANNER (putting his bag down): Avoiding stress isn't the secret.