Chapter - 3

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"What is that cube?", asked Dumbledore his eyes twinkling with the need to have such power.

"Don't you hear Gandalf, it is a doorway - a passage between any two places in space.", replied Tony keeping a close eye on the man.

Those who understood the reference snickered.

Lily being the ever so 'good girl', understood the reference and lectured Iris " He is the Headmaster of Hogwarts Iris," she shouted, "The first one who introduced you to this world, the Leader of the Light. How is it that you can stand there and let this excuse of a man disrespect him?"

Iris replied with a calm but cold and demanding tone, "First of all, don't you dare call Tony an excuse of a man, he has been more of a sibling to me than you ever have in the seventeen years that you have spent with me. And be careful, remember who you are talking to or else." her threat sent chills down everyone's spines.

"Calm down love and let's continue with the movie," said Strange.

Sirius felt like dying when he heard someone except him calling his Iris love. Sirius had always considered James like his brother. He told him everything that happened and felt that even he was telling him everything.

Until the world which he had built all came crashing down when James announced in his 6th year that he had started dating Iris. He held himself strong enough - it wasn't too hard for him to do so as he was an expert at hiding his feelings. But the small distance that grew between them since then was inevitable.

Six months into their sixth year everyone found out how James had been using Iris to get to Lily and how that worked - everyone had started hating the two of them since then - to the extent that even Mr. and Mrs. Potter were disgusted in their son. 

Sirius wanted to break their friendship then and there - but there was nothing he could do - for he had nowhere else to go after he ran away from his house. So in desperation, he stayed with James while his conscience was slowly killing him from the inside, his love for her taunting him for how shameless he was being.

The memories still haunt him. And so he got up and walked towards his grandfather- the Head of the House: Arcturus Black not paying a single heed to the many calls of James.