Welcome to Terra Everna!

Start from the beginning

The climax of that struggle was Ragnarok, an almighty war between te gods, later involving devils and monsters. On the end of that war, the Devil King named Surt was finally defeated. As he fell, Surt ignited the fire from the sky and underground, causing a chain reaction that set the whole world ablaze, destroying almost all life on Everna. It was the first doomsday that ended the Age of Gods.

III.                First World –  Ice Age (1024 Years)

Surt's folly made The Source act, unleashing a long winter to extinguish the fire. However, it lasted a thousand years and more.

During this period, an Ice Goddess named Frei Val'shka became absolutely almighty. She gathered the survivors of Ragnarok and established an empire on which she reigned one thousand and twenty four years.

At the end of this age, The Source sent a man, Vazar and a demigoddess, Marvella to search for the Eternal Fire Ruby and Yggdrasil Seed and fight against Frei Val'shka's tyranny.

At last, Frei Val'shka's reign ended in defeat, and the Yggdrasil Seed was planted in the future site of Elf Kingdom of Thyrine. Yggdrasil grew rapidly, starting a new spring that ended the winter – and Ice Age – in Terra Everna.

Note that this Frei Val'shka Ice Age was the Second Ice Age.

IV.                Second World – Restoration Age (1 – 2480 A.R.)

In this newly restored world, The Source incarnated into three entities of Trinity:

-      Vadis: God of Light and Positive Force

-      Adair: God of Darkness and Negative Force

-      Enia: Goddess of Nature and Neutral Force

During this Restoration Age, the Trinity channeled the human evolution into making new races, among them were:

Elf: A demigod race with superior magic and intelligence and everlasting natural lifespan.

Orc: A demidevil race with superior physical, brute strength.

Dwarf: A mini-demihuman race with superior stamina.

Goblin: A mini-demidevil race that was either extremely savage or intelligent.

Halfling: A mini-demihuman race shorter than dwarves. They had superior intelligence and mastered technologies ahead from their time. They were often called "colobockles" or "hobbits". Some halfling sub-races including gnomes.

Faerie or Fae: A demigod race with various shapes and sizse. Some have wings like dragonflies or butterflies. Generally, they lived in their own solitary "world" more magical than the elf kingdom.

Also many minority races as described in the codex.

During the Recovery Age, a conflict occurred between Vadis and Adair. Enia tried to end the war in peace and sacrificed herself, merging herself into the Core of Everna. Finally Vadis ascended to heaven and Adair descended to hell – typical Evernan afterworlds.

V.                  Second World – Ancient Civilization Age (1 – 4000 A.C.)

The emergence of new civilizations marked the beginning of this era. Empires rose, expanded and fell.

Human race became more populous and widespread. Yet they grew more oblivious to Vadis. Some nations even went back to worshipping the gods from the First World, believing that they still had influence in this age.