Welcome to Terra Everna!

OVERVIEW

Whenever you see the world map of Everna or the blue planet from space, you might ask, "Is this Earth?"

Actually, the core concept of Everna is Earth in an alternate dimension, a similar yet different world that you can never reach with spacecrafts or scientific means, no matter how advanced they are.

One of the differences between Earth and Everna is, most of the myths, legends and tales of fantasy on Earth are history, myth and legends in Everna.

The location and spread of continents and cultures of the nations in Everna is similar to Earth, of course with different names as follows:

Orien    : A continent similar to Asia on Earth. The largest continent consists of several regions.

-      Al-Kalam             : A region similar to Middle-East on Earth.

-      Na-Wan               : A region similar to Earth's Far East including China, Japan and Korea.

-      Antapada            : A region similar to Indonesia and South East Asia.

-      Arcapada             : A region similar India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Ceylon.

-      Boreal                   : A region similar to Australia.

- Myriath : A continent similar to America on Earth.

- Ubanga                : A continent similar to Africa on Earth.

- Frigia     : A continent similar to Antarctica or North Pole on Earth.

-  Aurelia : A continent similar to Europe on Earth.

HISTORY

Everna has gone through ages and phases in history:

I.                    First World – Prehistoric Age (Billions of Years before the Age of Gods)

Since The Almighty Source ignited the first spark of life and shaped Everna for eons, living beings have been evolving towards perfection to survive the ever-changing world.

And then humans emerged, the most advanced species with neo-cortex brain and conscience, far superior and more intelligent than all other beings. Therefore, The Source entrusted the care of Everna in their hands.

The First Ice Age or Period ended the Prehistoric Age, making the dinosaurs extinct and the rest evolved into more advanced beings.

II.                  First World – Age of Gods or Age of Myth (10000 years before the Ice Age)

Thus humans evolved further, and a few of them even overcame the boundaries of nature, even natural death.They were called GODS.

Thus godly dwellings were established: Asgard on top of Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life; Olympus on the floating islands above the mount; Shangri-la, the hidden city and Nirvana, the floating city forever covered in clouds.

In awe of these marvels, humans worshipped the gods instead of The One Source. The Creator was enraged, yet he changed his mind about destroying the world. Instead, he let the gods struggle for absolute supremacy so humans would finally realize that the gods were not perfect and not worthy of worship.