Vol 1 Ch 10: Contracted Terminated

Hirano pov:-

When I was done getting ready to head to school the next morning, I turned on my phone.

I got a notification telling me that I’d received a private e-mail from the school. In the message, it was stated that I had been given the card designated “One More.”

“Never thought that I’d end up getting one of the special cards…” I muttered to myself.

Nevertheless it is a great opportunity is it not?

Eversince the exam was announced, I have been thinking about ways to safeguard myself and avoid expulsion. This card can be very useful for my purposes.

But I need more... both cards and allies.

With that in mind, I decide to leave my dorm when I received yet another message.

This time it was Ryūen, who had called me to meet him during the evening at the karaoke room.

Timeskip:-

"So this is why you called?" I asked as I looked between Ryueen and another surprise guest... well three guests.

"Nice to have you finally join us, Hirano-kun."

"Greetings Sakayanagi. Ryueen, are we teaming up with class A for this exam?"

"Kuku. No. This is just a little side business."

"Side business?" I asked with confusion as I sat down on the sofa beside him.

Infront of me were Sakayanagi, Kamuro and another dude that I remember fighting with... what's his name? Oh Right! Ando Yuji.

 what's his name? Oh Right! Ando Yuji

(He looks like this but more normal)

"I will get straight to the point. Sakayanagi, I want to terminate the contract between me and class A."

"WHAT!?" I shouted. I was well aware of which contract he was talking about.

"Oh~ Well it does have advantages for us. But tell me. What is it that you want in return?"

"22 Million points."

I was again shocked by the high number Ryueen requested.

"Oh? But with the time left till graduation, you will only receive a little over 17 million will you not? Why should I pay you 5 million extra?"

"Well for starters, we can't finalize the contract without this fucker." Ryueen said pointing at me.

"He takes 20% of everything in the contract. So with 22 million, he will get a little over 4 million."

He is right, If the terminate the contract, I will get about 4,400,000 points.

"And I care why?"

"The answer is simple. With class A's position worsening with time, the contract will take it's toll. This way you don't have to worry about us taking points from you."