he likes when she's with him and he sees other guys looking at her, is it cause she doesn't even realize it while she's too busy paying attention to him. or is it cause any guy he's sees trying to touch her he'll beat the fuck out of? maybe both.

she starts to put on her high heeled boots.

"wanna smoke before we go?" ashtray pulled out a rolled bunt from his bag next to him.

"you know me so well." she smiled walking to sit next to him on her bed.

her dad went out with fernando and javier doing some deals. he ungrounded her. he's still on a look out for the people who owe him money but he can't really find much. with all the worries aside he told his princess to have fun and if anything happens or she needs to be picked up for being to drunk or high, just call him.
***
(Serenity point of view)
"stay with me, i don't need weird people trynna touch up on you." ashtray said leaning over and giving me a kiss on my lips.

instead of letting him back up, and letting the kiss be small and innocent, i put my hand at the back of his neck and kiss him more heatedly.

"don't do this shit to me, cause we'll leave right now." ashtray groaned into the kiss before backing up.

has there been multiple times where me and ashtray almost had sex? yes. Are we ready for it? i have no idea. Are we in a relationship?no.

we get out the car and enter the house, non surprisingly it was crowded as fuck.

i make my way to the kitchen holding onto ashtray's hand as he walks behind me.

making it to the kitchen i see jules, and kat.

"hey bitches." i smile and give kat a hug before giving jules a hug.

"you look sexy as fuck." kat said pulling away from the hug and taking a good look at me.

"ugh you're so fine." i said smiling at her.

jules giggles with us before she turns a bit and sees ashtray behind me.

"are you two matching?" she squealed.

"yeah, i forced him." i put quotations up when i said 'forced him'.

"wanna take a shot with us?" kat asked me passing me a plastic shot cup.

"fuck it why not." i grabbed the plastic shot cup before turning to ashtray and asking him.

"can't drink while working." he said dismissing the plastic shot cup i held out for him.

"i can still be with you right?" i asked confused, i didn't know he was working tonight. i was thinking the backpack he has he was just going to give to fezco when we found him.

"course." he nodded his head and placed a hand on my waist.

we counted down before tossing our head back and downing the shot. the burning in my throat is something i don't think i can get used to. thank god i only smoke regularly not drink.

"tequila makes me aggressive". kat said recovering from the nasty taste of the liquid going down our throats.

"tequila makes me want to dance." jules said.

"i, uh, i once took, like. ten vicodin and drank an entire thing of tequila. and then. i, like blacked out for three days. but while i was blacked out i still went to school. and did homework and shit, it was really weird." rue said cause the conversation to become awkward.

"well let's not do that tonight." i said trying to ease up the tension.

"uh. i won't. i'm like. i'm clean, so we're good." rue let's out a uncomfortable chuckle.