WAIT WHAT?!?!

James's POV:
After the call the kids from the past watch us trying to find themselves in us. Suddenly the compartment goes black and a gold light appears blinding all of us. There standing before us are all our parents and everyone else besides Vic. "Holy shit!" Al yells falling off his seat. "Albus Severus Po..." Mum starts before Alex shuts her up. Then she performs some quick spell work and the door locks not letting anyone in, the blinds close and stick down, finnaly a charm that keeps anyone not inside the compartment from hearing us. "Okay mum you are good but before you start to badger Al would you mind telling us what is going on?" She asks sitting back on my lap.

"Alex if we knew we would tell you." Dad says as a glow starts to emit from her trunk. "What the hell?" She says standing up and pulling her trunk down and opening it. There sitting on her clothes is the time turner we broke. "How did you get this?" Teddy asks. She shrugs and starts to pull out the necklace. Once it touches her skin all of us both from the future and past depending on your perspective are sent further back in time.

James l's POV:
The marauders and I are sitting in our extra large compartment just chilling as we head to Hogwarts for our 5th year. A bright blinding light fills the space and when it dissapears there are 22 kids and 13 adults joining us. All in what ever position that they we in when they were sent here. "WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE??" Sirius and I yell together. Peter shrinks back and Remus jumps up but we all stop when we see resembalances between 3/4 marauders in this compartment. "Alex what happened?" Two boys, one that looks like James and the other that looks like Remus, ask kneeling down beside the girl. She stands up and we notice how she is about our age but even taller than Remus who is the tallest out of us. She looks around and her eyes meet mine and realization dawns on her face.

"We were sent even farther back in time. We are in the Marauder Era now." She says is a quiet but strong voice. "Alex pull down your hair now!" The boy who looks like Remus says glancing at us then back to her. They are twins I realize. She glances at him and nods pulling her hair out of a bun on top of her head. Her hair swings down her back in soft dirty blonde curls that reach her waist. She snaps her fingers and all the younger girls clothes change and they form a group as the girl named Alex's eyes change color. "We are from both the Golden Trio Era and the Golden Marauder Era. The GM era is much farther into the future by about 45 years give or take a few where the adults and most of us kids are from. Then the GT era is about 20 years into the future and the rest of the kids are from there." Alex says her voice now stronger, more confidant.
Sirius's POV:
"Well who is who and what era are you from?" I ask. "My name is Alexandra L...." She starts but a man with black shaggy hair who looks like James but with Lilly Evans's eyes stops her. "I don't think we can tell them" he says in a very deep voice. "Uncle Harry, it won't matter because their memories will be modified anyways so I think we should tell them. " Alex says in unison with her apparently twin brother. The man named Harry thinks but then nods but motions for the redheads to go first. "We are Fred, George, Percy, Bill, Ginny, and Ron Weasley. We are molly and Arthur's children and come from the GM era." "We are Rose, and Hugo Weasley children of Ron and Hermione and GM era" "Fred ll and Roxanne Weasley George and Angelina's children GM era." "Lucy and Molly Weasley Percy and Audry's children GM era." Dominique and Louis Weasley Bill and Fleur's children GM era." "Fred, George, Ginny, and Ron Weasley, Harry and Gracie Potter, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, and Chris Black GT era." "James, Albus, and Lilly Potter Harry and Ginny's children GM era." Ava Black Chris's daughter GM era." "Scorpius Malfoy Draco and Gracie's son GM era." "Finnaly Alexandria or Alex and Teddy Lupin Remus and Nymphadora's children GM era." They all take turns saying.

We all stare open mouthed at them especially Remus who doesn't think he can ever have kids. "Wait what about my lycanthropy?" he asks hurriedly. "Well we are both metamagi from our mum. "Teddy starts "I am half lycanthropic though." Alex says. The marauders and I gasp as Remus looks ashamed. "You realize I said half right? Yes I shift but I am not a werewolf I just shift into a wolf and I am actually really docile and sweet unless you decide to piss me off the day of full moon." Alex continues. "Prove it" I say simply. They all look at each other and nod then all look at Alex and Teddy. Theybstand in front of us and shift one by one into our animagi forms. Once they reach Remus though Teddy gets down on his knees and changes his eyes to match a wolf's as Alex shifts into exactly what his werewolf looks like. They shift back and both sit on the floor. James ll steps up behind Alex and Ava steps up behind Teddy.

"Wow "I whisper. James(l) looks up and asks "why did you tell Alex to put her hair down Teddy?" The rest of us look at him as Alex laughs lightly. "Show them." He says confusing us further until Alex turns so her back is facing us and pulls her hair over her left shoulder showing off her tattoo/birthmark thing. "Oh her marking" Remus says smiling slightly. We hear a ringing and look around until Alex pulls out a phone. She looks at the caller ID and her face goes hard. She then scoffs and tosses her phone to Harry (o) who answers it putting it on speaker. "Where are you all? And why do I have to call Alexandria when I want to get ahold of you?" A girls voice ask. "Don't call me Alexandria!" Alex growls at the girl on the line her hair turning blood red making the other marauders and I jump.

Harry's (o) POV:
"Alex!" I warn. She looks at me and glares but I don't back down while everyone else does. I raise an eyebrow as Fleur takes the phone from me to speak to her daughter. Alex rolls her eyes but relaxes back into James (ll) and closes her eyes trying to calm down. The girls sit in a circle around them as Teddy scoots closer to her. The girls (GM) start to hum one of her remixes and she opens her eyes smiling as her hair turns gold with unsuppressed pride in her work. They then start to sing the words accapella style (pitch perfect Bella's simi-finals). The other kids get the way it works quickly and take over for the background with the guys doing the beat and girls doing back ground music as the kids from GM era sing.

"Hey Alex, Teddy? Why don't you do a riff off and see who wins?" I ask. They nod enthusiasticly and split into girls and boys. I look at Sirius and he says "ladies of the 80s" then Remus who says "songs about sex". They nod and the guys start. They win the ladies of the 80s but the girls beat them to start songs about sex. Alex ends with the song no diggity and everyone joins in singing or humming. In the end the girls win over all. "Alright girls show us you regionals performance" I say. They nod and blow us all away. "Dude how do you do that?" Sirius asks. Alex smiles and pulls out her portable soundboard, laptop, and iPod. She then takes a few songs and records the girls singing to the beats she creates as the guys, including me, sit in awe of her skills. She then does some mashing on the computer and cuts other parts off. Finnaly she showed us the final product and it is amazing. We keep talking but everyone ignores Petagrew.