Explanations

James's POV:
"Well Fred, Hugo, and I wanted to set up some pranks on dad but all and I mean all the girls walked in before we could do anything. Alex told us we would get in huge trouble but Teddy said that is why he followed us in. They guys and I started messing around and I playfully shoved Hugo. Hugo lost his balance and accidently hit Al. And Al toppled into a shelf. We pulled him back to see if the shelf wouldn't fall but it did. We pulled the girls over to us not knowing what broke when we heard breaking glass. We then see sand everywhere and Alex and Teddy yell something about it being dad's time turner.

The next thing we know the sand is creating like a whirlwind around us and dad's office starts to drasticly change. We watch until the blowing sand becomes to much and close our eyes. We open them again when we hit the floor in a pile. The place we were had completely changed and we are back in 1995 the summer at Grimauld place." I explain. "1995? You are in 1995!" Grandmum shreaks. "Yes" Teddy and Alex chorus knowing that they are the two least likely people to get in trouble. "Ron! Ministry! Now!" Dad says walking back into the room with all the other adults. "Wait Harry! They are in Grimauld place in 1995!" Mum says. "What?!" Dad yells. "James Potter do you know what is so bad about 1995?" He asks James in a deadly calm voice barely hiding his anger. "N-no" I stutter sencing a storm is coming. Looks of realization dawn on Alex and Teddy's faces. "JAMES YOU IDIOT" they yell together. Everyone in both times jump at their sudden rage. Teddy's hair turns red and Alex's hair except 4in from the bottom, which turns strawberry blonde, turns blood red, her eyes flash and then turn scarlet.

"Holy shit!" Sirius, Remus, and Tonks yell. "Did their hair turn red and her eyes with their outburst?" Uncle Ron asks. "Yea" everyone on our end besides the twins say. "Alex! Calm down! We don't want a repeat of last time!" Mum says quickly worry lacing her tone. That just makes her madder. The parts of her hair that is blood red start to blow in a unpresent wind. Then like last time catches flame. There is now a small but very dangerous flame in my usually calm cousin's hair. "That happens when she is pissed" Teddy explains to the people from the past. He then whispers something in her ear. She turns to him and nods closing her eyes and the flame dissappears and slowly her eyes change back to the normal ice blue. She then hands me her phone and walks out of the kitchen.

Remus's POV:
I watch my future daughter walk silently out, noticing the similarity's between me and Tonks. "Remus can you follow her please? She will most likely answer to you best besides me." Teddy says looking at me. I nod and his hair turns gray with worry for his sister. I stand up and walk out. I can hear the others still talking to there parents. I walk into the living room where they appeared and see her sitting on a couch. Her hair has turned blue and has silent tears running down her face. She is twiddling a locket in her fingers and looks at the floor. "Go away Teddy. I'll apologize to them latter. I am not in the mood for a lecture." She says softly. "Well I am not Teddy. And I will not leave you alone. You obviously need someone to talk to and that is why I am here." I say. "Can I sit?" She nods and scoots over. I sit down and grab her in a one armed hug and she sighs smiling slightly.

"What was that in the kitchen?" I ask knowing Tonks followed me. "Well I got it from Tonks.But I just have a really bad temper suposidly like you so that happens when I get really mad." She says looking up at me. I blink in surprise at the truly perfect mix she is of me and Tonks. "What was Ginny talking about when she said last time?" She laughs and looks at me. "If you thought that was mad you have not seen anything yet. Dad thought me to be an animagus and my form is a russet brown wolf. I was with mum, dad, and my siblings. Both actual and half. We were in diagonal alley when someone with the surname of Goyle decides to push me over. He then goes along and insults my entire family. I got so mad that what just happened in the kitchen happened there as well. But I was a lot madder and shifted then attacked him. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that I never felt bad after." She says sighing. I give her a hug and for once am glade that I passed on my lycanthropy. She is perfect and I already love her.

"Well let's get back" she says pulling me out of my thoughts. I then notice her hair is back to blonde/brown. I nod and burry my face in her hair breathing in her scent which is so like mine. "Thanks Remus. This made me feel so much better. I just wish that the war didn't take you and Tonks away from me and Teddy." I nod again and choke back tears. We walk back downstairs her staying in the half hug.

James's POV:
Alex and Remus walk back downstairs and the first thing I notice is her hair is completely back to normal. I smile and walk to her other side. Teddy raises an eyebrow and she nods. She replays the memory and through their twin connection he watchs it. "Thank you Remus" he whisper to him as aunt Fleur starts shreaking at her kids in French. "You saw?" "No we share that twin telepathy thing and she just showed me" he nods and smiles at us.

Then Alex starts laughing and we look at her funny. She points at Louis, Vic, and Dom who look very uncomfortable. "Oh yes I forgot you can speak like any language known to wizards/animals/mankind" he says grinning at his sister. She nods and giggles again. Dom and Vic meet her eyes and look at her pleadingly. She nods and takes her phone back from me. She starts talking back to Fleur in french as she sits on the floor next to Ava and Lilly. "Teddy your sister is a savior" Vic whispers walking up to him. He smiles and grabs his girlfriends hand. We look back at Alex then Vic and Dom start cracking up. Alex's hair is turning bright pink and she is blushing profoundly. We hear the name Jacob and the kids from the future including me start to laugh. Then her hair turns more red than pink and she starts speaking harshly. After about 10 minutes her hair is back to normal. Everyone looks at Teddy.

Teddy's POV:
"It is this guy in our year who is basicly stalking her." I say trying to contain a laugh. Sirius laughs and she glares at him making him shut up imediatly. Everyone looks between the two and she smirks evily. She finnaly hangs up the phone and we are invited to eat dinner. Alex and Tonks are talking animatedly as Remus and I watch them. I sit by my sister and Remus is across from us next to Tonks. "Teddy, Remus you know it is creepy to stare right?" James asks from Alex's other side. She giggles and takes his hand. I nod and he laughs at me. "Alex I still cant believe you agreed to date my brother." Lilly says "and my cousin!" Rose smirks. Everyone looks at me then back to them as she says" well I am not the one who has a thing with a Malfoy now am I?" Rose blushes and glares at me. "Wait what?!" Almost everyone yells and looks between Rose and Scorpius.

"Oh Merlin! Please don't make this a time where Alex pranks her after she says something stupid" I say looking between the two girls. "Alex you prank!" Fred the first, George, Remus, and Sirius yell. She nods and laughs at their expressions. "Actually out of the golden marauders she is the best at it. And according to MaGonagll she could give the marauders and the Weasley twins a run for their money alone." James says with pride for his girlfriend. "What is the golden marauders?" Sirius asks. "It is a group all of us are in besides Dom, and Molly." Albus says smiling. "Alex and James share the title of leader."Fred says. "So for the girls there is a leader and for the guys there is a leader. Lilly says smiling. "Most people don't even dare to cross us!" I say laughing.

Alex's POV:
"You were seriously told that you could give us a run for our money?" The Weasley twins ask in sinc. I nod. "Don't try anything! Uncle George did and he made it a bet. The bet was that she would get half of the income from WWW for a year if she won but if George won she would have to give him all her chocolate for a year." Teddy says as I growl at the memory. "You touch my chocolate bad things will happen. I am a little obsessed with chocolate." I say. "A little? Well anyways she demolished him even though he had years of experience and she was 8." Fred ll finnishes. "Oh yes and when she pranks someone she can always get out of getting in trouble!" Lucy says as Ava laughs. "What do you mean?" Remus asks them. "She is also the actor of the GM. She can make you believe, think, say, or do what she wants you to." Ava says. I nod and everyone from the past looks surprised. "Moony you daughter is our new best friend!" The twins from the past yell along with Sirius.

"I want proof" Ron says. "No!! Don't do it!!" All the kids but Alex yell. "I do" Sirius says. I nod and meet his eyes. His eyes lock on mine then glaze over. "Sirius I want you to go around saying you are a girl and that your mascara is running" I say in a apathic voice. He nods then stands up. "I am a beautiful girl but my mascara is running down my face someone get me a mirror." He says prancing around the table. I smirk and everyone laughs. "Will you make it stop now?" Teddy asks and I nod again. I stand up and walk to him then snap my fingers. His eyes refocus. "What just happened?" He asks confused. "Absolutely nothing" I say. "Alright everyone off to bed!" Grandmum yells.