Chapter 25: Sexual Tension

Start from the beginning

"Maybe you should move over here, this thing is between us."

Mackenzie stood from her seat quickly, trying to make more space for my chair, which caused her to knock some things off of the desk. Pens, paper, and pencils crashed to the floor, causing a mess.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" She yelled.

"It's okay, it was a mistake. Let me help you."

"I made the mess....just sit." I wanted to help with the mess, yet was secretly happy she said she could clean it up on her own. If I would have gotten up, she would have saw my bulge.

Mackenzie took off her bag, placing it in the chair. She slowly got on her knees and in no time, was on all fours picking up the stuff. At first, I was fine, her ass wasn't in my face or anything. Yet, she had to go under the desk to get some of the pencils. In which, she crawled under the desk fully, her back ached and ass wiggling in the air. As she moved, I watched as her cheeks jiggled freely while hanging from under the shorts. I looked intensely at her, taking deep breathes, I jumped up from my seat.

"I'll be right back." I sprinted as fast as I could to the bathroom.

Reaching the bathroom, I locked the door behind me and looked in the mirror. Why couldn't I control myself around her? Why does she turn me on so much? I looked down and anyone from a mile away could see this hard on in my pants. Sighing loudly, I pulled down my jogging pants and underwear, causing my dick to whip out.

"Go away!" I whisper yelled at it. Which didn't help anything, I just wanted it to go down so I could function. Thinking about Mackenzie made it harder, the tip of my dick was starting to turn red. I thought about releasing myself but wasn't sure, I didn't want to feel guilty about it later.

I came up with pushing it down in my boxers and covering it. There wasn't much I could do without jerking off to make it go away. I walked back into the office slowly trying my best to cover my crotch.

"What took you so long?" She asked as I sat down and placed my bag over my lap.

"I-I had to call my parents about something....they wanted me to call them about something."

"Oh...ugh ok......well, pull out your work."

I really wanted to pull out my dick so she could suck it, but of course I couldn't. I searched through my bag for the work. Thinking thoughts like those were making me more uncomfortable. I could feel myself getting even harder.

"I was having a problem with number two."

"Do you have the sheet you were working the problem out on?"

"Yeah.....I think I do." I searched through my bag and couldn't find it.

"Let me help." Mackenzie stood from her seat and stood between my legs. She reached down in my bag and searched for loose sheets of paper. She reached all the way to the bottom of the bag, I guess hoping to find crumbed sheets of paper. A few times she would run her hand over the bottom of the bag, and I could feel her hand touching my dick slightly. I was getting so turned on, I had to stop her before I burst in my pants.

"Yeah, I guess we can't find it." Mackenzie sat back down and stared at the worksheet.

"Since we can't find it, show me how you worked it out."

•Two Hours Later•

Eventually, my hard on did go away. I ended up having to jerk off, it was starting to hurt and ignoring it wasn't working. I opened the front door for Mackenzie, and she stood on the porch about to leave. At which, I stopped her before she could.

"How much were you charging again?" I asked, pulling out some money.

"It's ok, you don't have to pay."

"Why? I thought you were going to charge me...."

"I was but....I realized that would be unfair. I never charged you before, so that would be petty to start."

"I have the money....just take it."

"Nah it's ok, it was free."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm very sure, don't worry about it. Anything that you want....I can give it to you." I placed my hands in my pockets.

"Anything I want?" I asked, looking her up and down.

"Anything you want, I can give it to you. You won't have to go rushing to the bathroom to fix your problem anymore." Mackenzie looked up at me, her brown eyes staring into mine. I swallowed hard, and could feel myself starting to sweat.

"I-I'll see you later." A small smirk found its way to her face.

"Ha, see you later....Daddy." She said the last part quietly, just loud enough for me to hear it.

I watched as she got in her car and drove off. In actuality, I was surprised she knew about the bathroom thing. Then again, maybe she did all of that stuff on purpose. Knocking down all that stuff, wearing short shorts, and making everything sound sexual. I might not be the brightest, but I know when someone is teasing me.