2 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

Zacznij od początku

Fuck, he should definitely post it.

Y/N: Wow you should definitely post it, stay will love it!

Hyunjin: Thanks. Actually, why don't we just keep the pic between us...it can be our secret

An exclusive photo just for her? That would have to be framed in Y/N's bedroom. Though Y/N would have to show Hye the photo.

Y/N: Can I show my brother?

Hyunjin: Sure, just keep it between us from there though. I don't want rumours spreading

Y/N: Of course. Why don't I return the favor then?

This could be a good chance for Y/N to prove that she was much better looking than she had proven in the convenience store that morning. It was sort of embarrassing trying to take a good selfie. Y/N took a few with her phone at different angles, wondering what her 'good side' was. Y/N had a visible jawline but it wasn't super defined and sharp which gave her face a younger, babyish look. Maybe just a front facing selfie then?

After a few awkward minutes, Y/N picked out the best looking photo and sent it to Hyunjin. Y/N's face heated as she waited for a response, suddenly unsure of her decision.

Hyunjin: Wow
You look amazing
10/10

Being told she was good-looking by someone who literally looked ethereal was making Y/N blush like crazy. The Hwang Hyunjin just rated her 10/10, she didn't more validation than that.

Y/N: Thank u haha

Hyunjin: Y/N, if you want, tomorrow we can go out for dinner when I've finished my work at JYP

Hyunjin was inviting Y/N to eat out with him? That was a definite yes.

Y/N: Sure I'm free tomorrow evening
See u then

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Y/N trembled slightly. It was cold in the corridor in which she sat, slouching in the uncomfortable armchair as she waited outside practice room 21. Hyunjin had texted Y/N later that night to tell her to wait outside of this room in the JYP entertainment building. However, it was well past 9pm. Y/N had been waiting 24 minutes for Hyunjin already. Maybe he forgot.

Or he was just too busy. It made sense, really. K-pop idols had to work very hard to achieve their complex choreography in perfect sync, and had to train their voices to sing in key in a controlled way, even while dancing. Stray Kids was no exception.

Just as the ticking clock in the corridor began slowly lulling Y/N to sleep, a deep voice woke her from her drowsy state.

"Hello...are you uh...?"

That voice. It was unmistakable. Only one member of Stray Kids had such a uniquely deep, Australian accent.

"Felix!" Y/N jumped up from her seat.

Hooded brown eyes looked into her own with a hint of confusion, partly covered by long blonde bangs that framed his perfect face. Felix bit his lip, seemingly unsure of what to say as he just stared at Y/N.

"Sorry, that was weird," Y/N flushed in embarrassment, "You don't know me. I'm...um...here to see Hyunjin?"

Y/N wasn't even sure herself if she was here to see Hyunjin at this point.

That seemed to snap Felix out his little daze. "Oh, sorry, I just thought you were someone random. Uh...if you're waiting for Hyunjin, is there anything I can get you?"