4 | 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

** ༉‧₊˚✧

** ༉‧₊˚✧

A/N: As a warning for this chapter, I just wanna say that Y/N is not in any way an objectively good person. She is a crazy fan of a boy idol group and experiences extreme possessiveness and jealousy that pushes her to do/say certain things.

"Your pumpkin pie is seriously the best Y/N." Felix declared, having already finished his slice.

"Thanks, it's nothing though really." Y/N murmured.

"Nonsense, even dad liked it." Hye shook his head.

"Your dad? Is he not here yet?" Felix realised that it was only Mrs. L/N, Y/N hadn't mentioned her father at all.

Suddenly the table went silent.

Y/N broke the silence, "I'll go get something to drink for us all."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Hey, I'm really sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have asked about your dad." Felix spoke softly.

The two were lying together in Y/N's bed after the meal and drinks, watching a movie. Though neither of them were really paying attention to the tv screen, just stealing glances at one another.

Y/N snuggled closer to Felix, "Don't worry its not your fault. It was just an unexpected question, that's all."

"But still, I'm sorry Y/N." Felix murmured. As someone who'd grown up with two loving parents, he sometimes forgot that not everyone was as fortunate as him.

"I should thank you though. You were really helpful today, it saved a lot of time and stress to have someone helping me with the cooking." Y/N breathed, looking Felix in the eyes.

"It's no problem, I'm always here." Felix leaned in, and Y/N thought the idol was about to kiss her for a second. Instead, he placed a gentle kiss on Y/N's forehead affectionately.

"Don't go," Y/N murmured, clutching onto Felix's shirt as if he were going to slip away at any moment, "Stay here with me for the night."

"Will your mom be okay with that?" the idol asked, unsure.

"Lix, I'm an adult. My mom doesn't care." Y/N laughed, "This isn't her apartment anyway."

Felix chuckled, "I just wanted to make sure, fine."

Y/N felt Felix's breath against her skin as he moved in closer to her. "Lix...don't..."

"I really want to kiss you right now." Felix murmured, staring at Y/N's lips.

"Don't!" Y/N blushed and hid her face in the covers.

Felix laughed again, watching the younger's flustered behaviour.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Y/N wasn't surprised when she woke up to an empty bed. JYP entertainment really worked those idols hard, it wasn't even 8am and Felix had already left.