Chapter 3: The swan and dragon

Start from the beginning

Femme: That's disgusting

Knight: It must have evolved. Everyone, be ready!

Dispider reborn roared and charges towards Ryuki and Knight but they move out of the way and then Dispider Reborn focused his attention on Knights as he swings its legs at him but he blocks the incoming attacks.

Guard vent!

The Dispider Reborn was about to strike at him with all of his legs but Knight's Darkwing attached to his back and he blocks the incoming attack, costing it to move backwards while Knight pulled out his nasty vent card and insert it.

Nasty vent!

Darkwing came out of his back and fired a sonic blast that deafness Dispider Reborn and distracting it.

Knight: So who wants to finish this beast!

Ryuki: I'll go first!

Femme: Yeah! Go for it!

Ryuki pulled out his final vent card and insert it.

Final vent!

His Dragrender came down and circle around Ryuki as Ryuki bends down and then leaps up as he lifted his feet towards Dispider Reborn while Dragrender came up behind him and fire flames at him, boosting him as he lands a rider kick at Dispider Reborn and then it blows up.

Ryuki lands on his feet and slowly stood up straight as they have finally defeated the mirror monster as both Femme and Knight came up to Ryuki.

Femme: Nice work! That was badass!

Ryuki: Thanks. You did well yourself.

She let out a giggle as the two high fived while Knight tells them.

Knight: Come on. Let's head back to base and let you introduce to the team.

Ryuki: Sure thing.

Femme: Let's go!

The trio head off and leave the mirror world as they return back to the real world.

(Later)

Back to the real world we see a café that seem normal bit underneath was a command centre where Y/n, Ai and Isamu enter as Y/n and Ai look around in surprise. We then see a man eating some chips while looking at the monitor as he have his feet up while Isamu calls out.

Isamu: Kaito! We have new recruits.

He turn to see Y/n which doesn't face him but when he sees Ai he nearly chock on his chip as he fell off the chair and then quickly stands up.

Kaito: What the hell is she doing here?! Have you got any idea who she is?!

Isamu: The famous Idol girl Ai? Yes, yes I do.

Ai: (smile) Yo! Your a fan?

Kaito: Guess you can say that. But damn, it is a honor. (Turns to Y/n) And you are?