I couldnt focus on anything but the way his hands were on me.

"Yes. That's beautiful." The photographer said as the camera flashed, taking pictures after pictures.

We would regularly change where our hands were every now and then.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." I said.

"Sure?" He asked grinning. And I know he knows what he's doing to me.

"I hate you." I said with a smile and he threw his head back in laughter.

"Yes! That's the one." The photographer said as she snapped pictures of him laughing.

I found myself smiling. Smiling at this man who I didn't once think I'd come across or think I'd like him again.

I'm smiling at this man because I'm finally happy. I'm smiling at this man because he's been such a good perosn to Amara.

I'm smiling at him because I realized that I'm happy I found him. I'm smiling because he's brought me back to my usual self.

__

After a long moring, we'd finally got back to the house.

I'm getting ready to head to the office.

I walked out once I was done. I immediately saw the door at the end of the hallway open.

It was always closed, so it being open was very intriguing.

I walked towards it, peaked my head inside and saw Ace. His back to me.

I leaned on the door frame.

I looked aprun the room and there were beautiful painting and pictures.

"You still have these paintings?" I aksed.

"Yea. I do." He said and I pushe different the wall and walked inside to go stad next to him.

I saw a framed picture on a shelf of Ace and I when I was still pregnant with Amara.

I smiled at it.

"I love that picture." He said.

"Yeah me too." I whispered.

"I dont really come in here a lot. No one comes in here beside me and now you." He siad.

"Why?"

"It's a very sacred special place for me?"

"Why?" I asked turning to look at him.

"I never really came in here because it was fun of memories of you and with you. And I'd only come in a few times, whwn I really missed you, but it hurt knowing I'd lost you." He said slipping his hands in his pockets.

"I felt the same way about you. When you were gone I refused to sleep in our room, because I couldn't being myself to sleep there if you weren't there. The bed still lingered with your scent. So I slept in the guest room. Everything in that house reminded me of you and it painful to see you not there with me. It was like hell." I said.

He draped an arm across my shoulders bringing me closer to him. I took an arm and wrap it around his torso.

"Ill never be able to forgive myself for what I've done to you." He said.

"I know you won't. But you need to eventually Ace. You can't keep this burden thats hurting you like this." I said.

It was silent for a bit.

"As I told you, I somehow still love you. Even after what has happens to us in the past, Ace. And you hurting is also me hurting, cause I see this pain in your eyes." He said and he wrap his other arm around me bring me into a hug.

His chin was ontop of my head.

It was silent for a but again and I felt him plant a kiss on my head and I looked up at him and kissed his forhead.

"I'm gonna head out to my office." I said and added a small smile at the end, and I walked away

__

Authors note: I am finally back!!!

Sorry for the long wait, but updates will be coming in a lot more than before!!!

I have many plans for this book, so I hope you have your ready for them!!

And I don't know if you've seen, but there's been an account thats called, starry_darkness_ ,

That was indeed me, but after so long, I've only now gotten my account back.

Xx