"It clearly says more than that." He grumbles as I clip my note onto Huginn's leg, he hops onto my hand and I stand us up, turning to the brothers.

"Of course it did but it wasn't addressed to either of you, I passed along the message the conveyed for you both." I turn my back on them and open the door. 

"Why is Kathy talking to a bird?" Tony asks them. 

"They chose to talk to her so now she can talk freely with them when they send word from Odin." Loki says back. 

I lift Huginn to me, our heads pressing together. 

"Farewell, my friend."  I lift my hand into the air and he lifts off, circling me before flying away. 

Farewell princess.

"She's talking with Odin?" Tony sounds shocked as I let the door close and turn back to the room. 

"Oh yes, they act as if they have known each other for centuries." Thor huffs as he sits back down. 

"Oh hush." I sit down on the arm of a couch while looking at him. "You're just still mad Mother told you off in front of everyone."

"Only because you told on us!"

"Well then you shouldn't have thrown a cup at me and lied about it!"

"Alright, I'm not listening to this again." Loki moves to leave the room. 

"Where are you going?" I ask as I stand to follow him. 

"To bed." He calls over his shoulder. Our earlier conversation comes back to me and I take a step forward before looking over everyone. 

"I suppose it is getting late. Goodnight everyone!" I skip off after him, hearing people laugh behind me.

I open my bedroom door but he isn't in here. I frown before leaving the door open and going to his door. 

I lead against the frame and knock the door. 

He opens it and looks at me. 

"Why are you knocking?" 

"Why aren't you in my room?"

"Because you aren't in there." 

"So?" He sighs as he walks out of his room and closes his door, we walk back to mine. 

"So I wont go into your room without you in there or without your permission." 

"Huh." I pause as I close the door behind him. "Why don't we just share this room? It's bigger than yours so there is plenty of space, plus we sleep in the same bed every night anyway." 

"Are you sure?" I turn to look at him and he looks so uncertain that it's adorable, it makes me smile a little. 

"Of course Loki, it makes sense." He smiles to himself while shaking his head. 

"Very well, thank you. I will move my things tomorrow." 

We smile at each other and I step into him, leaning up and kissing him gently. His fingers run over the back of my hand. 

"I believe we have a deal that needs fulfilling." He mutters against my lips, leading us to the bed. My legs bump against it and he stops us, we undress each other between kisses. 

He pulls back and turns me, lowering us both until I'm crouched on the floor and leaning over the bed and he is sat behind me on his knees. 

"You were so well behaved today Love." His voice is low, it sends shivers running down my spine as his hands rub over my hips and bum. 

Sparks stir low in my abdomen and I can feel myself moisten as my body excites, I'd been waiting for this all day. His hands lower and grip the insides of my thighs, he brushes a thumb over me.

"Always so ready for me." He mumbles to himself. 

His thighs touch mine as he sits forward but I can feel him rubbing himself through my folds, using my body to lubricate him, my fingers curl into the blanket as a moan slips out of me. 

"Tell me what you want." 

"I want you inside me." 

He moves back and I feel him slide over me before he pushes in, slowly stretching me.

"Loki" I whisper into the bed, as his hands leave my thighs. 

He smooths a hand up my back, reaching it over my shoulder and wrapping it around my throat. He pulls me up so my shoulders hit his chest and my body arches. 

His other hand comes around me tickles against my stomach until he cups one a breast. 

"What else?" He whispers, his warm breath against my ear. 

"I want you to make me cum." I try to grind my hips against him but the angle my body is at makes it difficult, he rocks his hips and I close my eyes, the angle we are at makes him impossibly deep but it feels phenomenal. 

He pinches my nipple before rolling it between his fingers, I moan out and his thrusts speed up. 

"Do you remember how you begged me this morning?" 

"Yes." I'm so close, every touch is heightened as his magic brushes against me. 

"And what did you say to me?" 

"I'd be good, I've been good all day." I pant out, my body tightens and my orgasm is about to take over. 

"You were Love." His body stills and his magic ebbs away. "It's a shame you had to ruin it." 

My eyes fly open in outrage as he pulls away from me. I turn to look at him over my shoulder but he's already standing up. 

"What are you doing?" I cry, getting up as he walks around to the other side of the bed. 

"I'm going to bed." 

"But... I was good. You even said so earlier." 

He nods at me as he lies back and covers himself with the blanket. 

"You were, until you chose to ignore me and then snap at me." 

"When- " Then it sinks in, when I was talking to Huginn I had snapped. My confusion turns to annoyance. "You were being rude! I was in the middle of a conversation!" 

 "The point still stands, you could have asked me to wait a moment, been more polite about it at the very least." He pulls the blanket back. "Come to bed Love. Perhaps we can revisit this tomorrow."

I breath angrily out of my nose before getting into bed and turning my back on him. 

"Keep dreaming." He sighs before he rolls and pulls me into him. 

"You can't be mad at me for keeping my word." His nose bumps my ear before he kisses my neck. 

It's irrational but I can't help it, my body was begging for release and he had denied it, for stupid reasons. 

"Goodnight Loki." My voice angry but my body contradicts me by snuggling against him. 

He breathes a laugh before tightening his hold. 

"Goodnight Love."