TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?

Start from the beginning

"God has told me to save France but..."

"Whether the crown prince Charles will believe that or not is the problem." Tsurugi spoke, "But historically, Jeanne was able to meet with him, wasn't she?"

"History is unstable right now, there's a good chance that she'll be turned away at the gate."

"No way.." Jeanne frowned at this but Kirino tried reassuring her saying she has us to which she is very thankful for.

"There's the castle."

"France is really beautiful if you just ignore the war" Miko said to herself as she studied the place. "Tho it's hard to ignore it when people are also dying.."

Everyone stood Infront of the castle gates - while everyone looked at guards Infront miko can't help but be distracted by the area as she looks around.

"So this is Castle Chinon,"

"The castle of His Royal Highness Charles."

"Now for the meeting that will decide the fate of France."

"Jeanne" Fei called out, the said girl looks down as she looks nervous.

"We've come this far, so all there is to do now is push on ahead, You can do it miss Jeanne!" She nodded nervously as she stepped forward.

Sooner the group was let it just outside the castle - as they stayed in the center the guards around them eyed them with no trust.

"They don't trust me." Jeanne said, looking around the area, "Don't let yourself be bothered by that."

"But reinforcements must be sent to Orlèans as quickly as possible..."

"If you show your worry here, not even the simple things will work out"

"Miss Jeanne d'Arc will save france, That's how history is supposed to go."

"That's right! Jeanne d'Arc is a hero! Besides you have God by your side, right?" Jeanne let out a small giggled as she said that's right. Just then the team was approached by a man who seemed to be a worker in the castle.

"Jeanne, His royal highness has summoned you." Everyone smiled happily with this while miko interally sigh knowing already what the future goes as it brought boredness into her.

"I understand." The man led her way in, As tenma tried to follow Jeanne inside he was stopped by the same man as he exclaimed that the rest of them stay.

The rest looked eachother in dissapointed a miko glanced at kirino as he began to step forward. "Let me accompany her as her valet." He insists.

The man grumbled a bit, "Well, it's only one of you...very well." He considered. Everyone lighten up,

"Thank you!" Kirino spoke, "You can do it miss Jeanne!" Kinako shouted.

"We'll be here waiting." Miko said as she slightly waved at her, she watched as the doors of the castle shut as time goes. She sighed, "This armour really feels like a metal piercing into you.." Miko complained as she looks down.

"Atleast you look cool in it!" Kinako replied. "Do you think miss Jeanne will be okay?" One started between them. "They say that his royal highness Charles was a skeptical person." Fei stated.

"Skeptical?"

"He has weird ways of handling of things I can say" miko spoke, "The french royal family had a lot enemies."

"Where did you learn that" miko raised a brow sarcasticly at him, "history?" Tsurugi frowned at her.

"Since when did you listen to class"