TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?

ابدأ من البداية

Miko went to try grab the sword as she shows no sign of diffulties and even trying swinging it back and fourth. Jeanne saw this and smiled "well atleast one me of us knows how to handle one" she smiled as miko turned to her confused.

"Which remind me" she stood up walking towards the ravenette, she place her hand into hers as miko took back suprised but calm.

"I was wondering if you could come with us.. I don't why but your presence brings confidents and it's quite reassuring of you with us... I can sense you are talented and sparkful, I know it's quite hassle out there but the way you were able to fool me and the men that you were a male still surprised me.. you have potential" Jeanne said to miko, the moment she said those words the girl cheeks burned a little looking away as she recalled her word to her.

"My presence brings confident..." She looked at her eyes as she saw the admiration in them. She wasn't really planning to go with them as she wanted to watch over what will happen here but with Jeanne reassurance the girl agreed.

While Jeanne continued helping Kirino even getting to know better.

Miko looked down at her body as it was wrapped with the tight and hard armour, she tries moving around as the feeling of it made her slightly uncomfortable but stayed silent. She sighed as she sat down to adjust some of the pieces but sturrgling.

"Need a hand?" Fei came to her beside as miko glanced at him, "weren't you also having a hard time moving in these." She giggled as Fei returned it, kneeling down to help her with the shoes part.

"Thanks" she thanked the green haired boy, as he returned the smile.

"See even Jeanne likes you" he started as miko only nodded looking at Jeanne as she watched him talk with others. "She sense I'm talented huh.."

"She isn't wrong"

"I never said she was"

"Good. You admit it you are talented."

"No. I just say she isn't wrong"

"Same thing."

"No!"

"Yes!"

The sun came up as everyone ready Thier swords and the carriage. "Guys were all going to protect Jeanne, stay focused, just like how we are during our games."

"Okay!" Everyone except miko yelled,

"Will Jeanne-san's power really awaken?"

"Don't sweat it, it will." Miko replied, "we'll get the Mixi-max to work no matter what!" Fei added.

"Someone who rouses up the teams courage, changing it it to an iron-wall defense... I wonder how's that's like!"

The door cracked open revealinh Jeanne in the same armour and holding up a helmet her eyes met them as she greeted them.

"Let's go!" Kirino nodded so as Jeanne

The group travelled through the place with the carriage as it was sit in silence while Jeanne silently praying with a rosaria.

Kirino spoke up, "I hope king Charles sends out reinforcements."

"He must... It's God will."

A little bit later the group passed into an attacked area - sword, shields and arrows lingering around as smoke from sort explosion flew around.

"This is awful.." Tenma commented the area. "The war has been going on for a very long time."

"And that's why you stood up to fight back."