Chapter 51- Its almost time

Start from the beginning

Kanao gasped.

Camo: See you around the house, Zenko!

Lavender: Please take care of yourself.

Brown: And get lots of rest, okay?

Kanao: Right. Thank you so much.

Kanao waved as the girls closed the door and left. She looked at her cloth, and then the door. That's when her smile sweetened. Suddenly there were purple ropes around her. They wrapped around her.

Nge: Oiran! Oiran! Come on. Let's play! Let's play!

Koinatsu: All right, then.

Ora: Oiran! Can you read me a story?

Koinatsu: Well, certainly. Which should I read?

Ora: Let's see. How about...

Nge: This one! can you read me the story?

Koinatsu: When I finish reading hers, are right? I promise I'll get to yours after.

Ora: You can just read mine later.

Nge: Read mine later!

Ora: Why are you always copying me?

Nge: Well... uh...

Koinatsu: Now, now, you two. That reminds me. Come see. I have something to give you two.

Nge: What is it?

Ora: What are you giving us, Oiran?

Koinatsu turned around and revealed silver and gold hairpins.

Orange: Wow!

Ora: But why? These are really special treasures of yours, aren't they, Oiran?

Koinatsu: It's all right. Don't you worry about that. You're also very special to me, which is why I'm giving them to you.

Koinatsu smiles.

Orange: Thank you, Oiran!

Nezuko was listening in on their conversation from behind a door. She was smiling.

Sir: Nowhere to be found?

Miss: That's right. The one with yellow hair. Zenko, maybe? She had fainted, so we put her to bed to rest. Now she's not in her room. Should we look for her?

Sir: Don't bother. I'm sure that the girl is fine. It's ashinuke. What do I care? She left, so it's not our business. Just forget it.

Miss: What? But, Master...

Sir: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

The guy throws something he was playing with towards the woman. It's the door instead of her face.

Sir: Dismissed! Don't ever mention Zenko's name again. Tell the others not to, either. This wouldn't have happened if they hadn't got on Oiran Warabihime's nerves. Both Zenko and O-Mitsu.

Aoi: I told you! There's a demon at my house, all right?

Aoi and Nezuko were sitting on a rooftop.

Nezuko: Really?

Aoi: I'm telling you, it looked like this! You know what I mean. Like this!

Nezuko: Yeah. I totally believe you. Just hold on a second.

Aoi: Like this! Now you see what I'm saying?

Nezuko: Yeah. Anyway, Mr. Shabana and Kanao should be coming to check in soon.

Aoi: And it was like this! I couldn't be any clearer here if I tried!

Nezuko nodded.

Gyutaro: Kanao won't be coming.