chapter 5

marinette's POV

"marinette come quickly I'm hungry"alya said desperately

"I'm coming"

guess I'm not going to be lucky gosh this universe is seriously against me cause if my bad luck don't end soon I'm going to actually switch universes.Nothing wants to go may way anyways.

"guess what, I heard that their is going to be a famous fashion designer coming over their going to do a speech in the lecture hall and most likely its going to last for 2 hours so you better hurry up and find a good seat". alya says

"wait are you being for real do you know who it is "

"No not really everyone has just been saying its a mystery person, but rumour says that its adriens dad so both Felix and adrein are going to attend" she says excitedly

"why do you sound excited"I say confused

"why do you think your two baby daddy's are going to to be there"she says while winking to me 

"what are you on about"I say a little anxious on what she's going to say

"girl you really think you can play with me.Im not blind silly the signs are everywhere, you think I don't see the way they both look at you and don't even bother to try and find an excuse"

"really"I say curiously

"yeah well thats what im seeing"she says

"alya can you please come with me to that meeting I don't want to go alone you can bring Nino I swear"

"fine"she says not amused

"yayyy"I say with a cheery voice

TIMESKIP

I go down to the lecture hall and omg this place was so full. I never expected this many people and let me tell you this place looked like animal farm everyone was doing their own thing. But lets just say I got here on time cause once I was standing on my 2 feet I began getting pushed all the way to the front I sit down on the third row there was 3 empty seats and wow am is so lucky and I take a seat. But then I realised I lost ally and Nino like how did that even happen.All of a sudden. Adrian sat next to me.

"Hey"he says

"hi"

when I said the universe was against me it was against me cause then Felix sat next to me.The only reason this was bad was because of what ally had said to me and its not getting out of my head anytime soon. 

"hello" I reply

That's when is see alya and she says

"marinnete where did you go and how did you gate a seat"

"I was pushed all the way down here there was three seats but then people took them sooo"

"You know what never mind can you sit on one of their laps so that then I can sit on nines lap so its easier and everyone has a choice to sit somewhere and more space for everyone"

"wha-a-at"I say shocked not knowing how to reply

"sorry guys but really do mean it because there's barely any space for anyone do you mind if you could allow her to sit on your lap just this time cause there really is no space"

"I don't mind"says adrein and Felix in sync

MY god I think my brain is going to explode cause ally told Felix to move down and he did so now Adrien and Felix are sitting next to each other.Oh my days what I meant to do.should I just sit on both of their laps but that would be weird.Thats when I dint have to make a choice because somebody decided to push right im between the and now I was sitting on both of there laps. What made it worse is that there was no space for me to get up. Because we were all squished together unable to move an inch.