chapter 1

Adrein's pov
Today my father is forcing me and my cousin to come and live with him in Paris.But to be honest I never ended my last conversation with him well.Good thing he aloud felix to come with me otherwise I would have ran away.Last time I was in Paris.I was given a miraculous cause I was a kind civilian.But I must say London did change me I became such a moody person and I don't have many friends cause I'm not good at socializing with people but felix on the other hand has many friends.Felix was always their to save me I would not let anyone get between us.i was always a playboy that was practically my nick name.I played with many girls feelings and i loved it.This is probably the reason why i dont have many friends.

"Come on felix let's go we dont have long left till our flight goes" I say in an irritated tone

"IM COMING BUT U DO REALISE I PRACTICALLY HAVE TO PACK MY WHOLE HOUSE SINCE WERE STAYING THEIR FOR A WHOLE YEAR"
Felix shouts in an angry tone

How could I forget that I moved in with felix in london cause I lived in france for my whole life and lived in london for only 2 years.I came here when I was 16 and I was homeschooled in france and moved to london after my education was done.I did sixth form in london which in other words is college.

"I'm done" says felix

TIMESKIP

I'm in first class obviously with felix and let's just say I'm bored and I want something fun to do.I wake up felix asking if he wants to join me and immediately says no.Felix isnt a playboy like me.So basically I see a young girl who looks ant our age and I'm gonna flirt with her and see what happens

The girl has long brown hair with bangs,a tan toned skin colour and green eyes.

"Hello beautiful dont you have nice eyes" I say in a flirty tone

"Why thank you ..."

"Adrein,you may already no me since I am the model of france"

"And what's your name my pretty lady"

"Lila i just moved from india i was their doing some fundraising for the poor children in need"

"My my a pretty lady with a kind heart i must have caught a lucky girl."

"Anywhere specific your going in france"i say hoping shes going to the same place as I am.

"Yes actually I'm going to a university their"

"Oh wow maybe we will cross paths again later" I say

"Yh maybe" lila says with a sweet smile

"See you later" I say while leaving but I must say I have an odd feeling about her she does t sound all she claims to be.

I take my seat and sleep for 40 minutes

Felix wakes me up saying we have arrived.I am quite neverous to see my father again I'm not as excited as I should be tbh I really am afraid he would still be mad at me for running away to london.Felix taps my shoulder and tells me to stand tall and not be afraid.I listen to his encouraging words and walk out of the airport to see my old driver and assistant waiting for me and felix to arrive.

"Adrein,Felix long time no seen.Mr Agreste is waiting for you at the mansion" natalie says with no emotion

Natalie was always like a second mother to me ever since my mom died.My dad would always ignore me it's like I didnt even exist to him.Natalie was always their to give me hope and courage to keep going.

Once me and felix arrived at the mansion I see my dad and rm Felix's mother waiting for us to come inside.

"Adrein you are going to the same school as your old freind chloe she hasn't seen you in a long time.so do have the same attitude the last time you saw her".

"Yes father"I say in a depressed tone

"Gabriel ho and greet your son properly"amelie says out of pity for Adrein

Gabriel walks off

Felix's pov
I'm glad to see my mother I go up to her and hove her a big warm hug.My mother has always been their for me ar very low times in my life.And when I saw Adrein get rejected by his father it makes me want to cry.Adrien was the most obeying boy to his father and all he wants is love that's why he avoids love everytime it tries to get close to him.Adrein always ignores people who try to be friends with him and every time he plays with a girls feeling hes the one who breaks their heart.

Adrein's pov
I go to my room looking for my ring before when I was in Paris I was actually a super hero and my name was cat noir I would fight by m'lady to defeat hawkmoth but turns out he ended up retiring and we never got to see each other again and that was then I broke and ran away to felix.And before I ran away I had my miraculous in my vents.when I was looking at my room I forgot how big and lonely it was my kwami plath was the only one I was able to share my feelings with.

I put on my ring and play comes out and says"where the hell have you been Adrien I have been in that ring for over 2 years do you know how hungry I was,you owe me a lot of camembert" he says with his tiny hands crossed

"Good to see you too plagg and do you remember where you hid your stash of camembert cause I believe it may have molded over the 2 years and may be extra gooey"I say in an excited tone

"ADREIN YOU WERE RIGHT THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW I WILL HAVE THE MOST DELICIOUS CHEESE ON THE WORLD"plagg screams with joy

I tell plagg I'm gonna leave cause I have so much to unpack and I have to get ready for school cause today's Sunday and school starts tomorrow.

Felix is already unpacked and ready for school hes more excited than me.
I guess this the beginning of my uni life.

Thanks guys for reading I'm gonna write marinette pov in the next one

1077 words