chapter 2

Marinette's pov
Marinette wake up it's time for school
Today I had a horrible start I tried to go downstairs without tripping but turns out the universe is just not happy with me.I fall down the stairs not to badly though my mum prepares some cereal and milk and my dad offered me to take some macaroons for school and I reply with "dad I'm to old for this now its gonna be embarrassing I'm not in high school anymore"

"My babys too grown up for macroons" her dad says with a frown

Marinette finishes her breakfast and goes upstairs to get dressed and wakes up Tikki.
"Tikki wake up i have to go to school I got a macaroon for you"
Tikki opens her eyes and jad no time to speak cause marinette was running late as usual and shoved her in her bag.Today was her first day of back to uni and she was panicking way to much cause she wants to give her teachers a good reputation.Her bestfreind calls her and she says
"Girl where the fuck are you like ur gonna be late u better hurry up before it's to late and the gates closes"

"Alya dont worry I'm just around the corner can you just try and keep the gates open for a little longer pleaseee"

"Fine but you owe me"alya replies while sighing to herself.

"I love you so much for this"she says relieved

I just about got into school and I see alya talking to the school janitor I gave her a thumbs up as a sign.As soon as I walk into school I ended up tripping and ripping my Jean's.
"Could this day get any worse"i mumble to my self

Once alya came to me the first thing she says is "Girl their is no way your foong into the school with those ripped Jean's,I have some clothes in my bag but ots a little short u get change and hurry up I'll go to class and save you a seat"

I said ok and go to the bathroom and see a really short white dress.It honestly feels inappropriate to where for the first day back at school.Good things there are some black see through tights in the bag.

Good things there are some black see through tights in the bag

I must say it really does show my body.I run to class and I see two new people in my class and the worse thing about it is alya is sitting next nino and I would have to sit at the back row with them.I feel so betrayed but alya did lend me her dress so o guess were even.

Adrein's pov
I leave the house with felix and we arrived to the school a little early and I saw the same girl I saw on the plane i go up to her and say
"We meet again pretty"
"Oh hi didnt know you go here"
"I do now todays my first day" he says with a proud smirk
Oh wow hope we get along together so dont mind me but I have to go to class the bell rings in 2 minutes."
"Maybe were in the same class so what class are you"i said with a flirtatious look
"I'm in class 1 what about you"
"I guess were destined to be together cause I am also in class 1 but I'll see you later I need to go and fetch someone"i said while leaving her

I go and get felix he was looking at the timetable with a very confused look on his face
"Felix dont worry were in the same class as her we can just follow her."
"Didnt you meet her on the plane"Felix replies with a bit of mischievous look
"I think I'm actually starting to like her"adrein says with joy

Felix and Adrien head for class just as they came into the lesson all the seats are mostly taken by people.We went to the back where their are 3 seats in the back me and felix sit at the back puting our bags in the middle seat so nobody would sit with us their was one seat left and a girl who was almost late sat their.The teacher starts calling out the register.

Then the most beautiful girl comes in

Me and felix say woah in sink.

Jesus just looking at her is making me hard how can she wear such a tight short dress to school.God help me I cant stop looking at her.shes a goddess and my perfect prey.In other words I'm gonna break her heart in seconds so I can start getting called playboy again.Thats when it hot to me the last time I checked their was only one seat left and it was next to me and felix I tell felix how shes gonna end up sitting next to us but all of a sudden felix moves the bags which were in between us and puts them on the floor.Not only that but he ended up moving next o me and allowing the girl to sit next him and I was just left I'm the corner.He just pissed me off the fact we both said woah may actually mean he may be falling for her as well.This isnt good cause I want her to be my first lady at this school.I wanna be the first to break her heart.

Marinette's pov
I dont like how alya sat next to nino and didnt text me a warning where I had to sit at the back with the new boys.I slowly sneak up to the back.Turns out the guy is really nice cause once he immediately saw me he moved his bags and sat in the space where the bags were creating a space just for me.i quickly creep up to the seats and sit down quietly.I said thank you and said "my name is..."
"Marinette" the teacher says
I said "present"
"Well now you know my name I guess"i giggled while saying it
"my name is felix I'm new here I just moved from london"he says in a calm way with no emotion
Damn he must be a serious guy.I sit down quietly and wait for the teachers lesson.

"Hello class my name is ms Jones and the seats you will be sitting in will be your new seating plan for the rest of the year although I may move some of you around.Luka and Nathaniel could you guys sit in front of marinette and the new boys in the back and alya and nino in front.chloe and sabrina can sit opposite the new boys on the other side.juleka and rose in front of chloe and sabrina and can lila sit in front of jules and rose.If someone i called out has taken your seat pls switch seats with the people who are now in your seats.Alix could you sot next to Lila so she has a partner.Perfect"

Great now I'm in between both of the new boys and I must say felix is actually quite hot by the looks he looks like the other boy next to me.I must say but he also looks hot.This might be a long year.

Felix's POV
Omg the way she walks is amazing shes like a goddess I cannot believe she's gonna sit next to me and I already know adrein's gonna play with her feelings so I move the bags and sit where the bags were she said thank you and was about to say her name when the teacher called out her name.Marinette such a gorgeous name.she spoke to me and I replied with a cool tone so she thinks I'm hot.Her giggle was the cutest.When th the teacher decided to move marinette inbetween me and adrien I already know I'm gonna lose my chances with her but I might not considering how I adrein has a small crush on lila I hope ot stays that way.

Adrein's pov
Her names marinette cute but I dont know if felix has a small crush on her because I can tell when he is happy and he pretended to be badass not normal.The weirdest thing is when he decided to only make her sit next him.That was until the teacher decided to move her next to me she doesn't say anword when the teachers talking which means she must a good innocent girl.God damn why are her thighs so juicy just looking at them is making me harder than before goodness I have to get a blowjob from her asap cause look at her curves her boobs and ass are such a perfect size she has the most perfect body I have ever seen I dont think I can hold my self for the rest of the year.I need her before I end up going insane.I just wanna pick her up slam her against the wall while her legs wrap around my waist and hold her ass tight while giving her the most sloppiness and deepest kisses while making her wet on the spot.Man I really am getting hard from her and the imaginations are getting even more insane.

Thanks for reading and what do you think is gonna happen next

1545 words