chapter 4

Adrein's pov
I'm eating breakfast in my deep thoughts.Thinking if i  should let go of marinette just cause felix likes her.Im also thinking about ladybug and i can't help but think of how she replaced with flairmidable.I  do wonder who h is cause i might actually know him cause for some reason he looks really familiar.But i can't figure out who.Although i'm thinking about crushes felix was right to mention lila but i feel there's something of about her.Felix speaks and snaps me out of my thoughts.

"adrien hurry up or were gonna be late for school"he says calmly

"i'm coming"i say while finishing my breakfast as fast as possible

I leave the house and i see felix in the car waiting for me i go in and we all drive to the school.once arrive i decided to get to the class early and see if i can stay alone for some  time.To be honest i don't really like socialising with many people that's when she walked in.

Marinette's pov                                                                                                                                                                        i got up early today so i didn't need to rush and i decided why don't i go to school early and work on some of my desighns.so i ate breakfast and put my clothes on today i decided to go for a comfy fit.

so i ate breakfast and put my clothes on today i decided to go for a comfy fit

Although I must say my shorts are kinda short.oh well it's still a cute fit.I walk to school and i saw the most cutest kitty on the way and the first person who i thought about was chat noir.over the 2 years he was gone i started to catch feelings for him and i still do but when i first saw him all i felt was guilt from the way i had treated him.

Anyways i went to class early to go and work on my designs and i was hoping i was gonna be alone but turns out he had to be their and of course i had such a horrible luck even when im early.i walk up the stairs to go to the back row and i sit next to him since i have to cause its the seating plan.I could feel his eyes burning holes on my and i said "do you have a problem with me or something cause you keep looking at me."he replies with

"why are you wearing such short shorts that go up your ass"he looks at me with lust in his eyes

"i-i-i cause i can w-why is such a problem to you" i stutter unsure on what to say                                   

"cause it makes me want to fuck you on this wall and make you cum before everyone else arrives"that's what i got from looking at his eyes

but in reality he never replied and i really did kinda hope he said that

Adreins pov                                                                                                                                                                                 watching her walk up those stairs i saw her short shorts.God help me cause why does her ass look so plumptious and delicious its just jiggling when shes walking up the stairs.Goodness someone needs to help to control my self from going hard cause i dont want to get the feeling i was falling for her.Only cause felix has a massive crush on her .Before she comes to sit next to me i quickly put my bag on my lap to cover my boner.