7- One More World to Go Around.

Leaving wasn't what made me sad necessarily, I would have left gladly under normal circumstances. It was the fact that I knew I might never see them again that dug into my heart. A fear which rooted itself in my heart and kept it pumping heavily and painfully, like when you get killed by a Dark Souls mob when it had one Hp and you lose all the souls you grinded... Making fun of my situation didn't seem to help that whole in my heart.

The old man greeted me with a huge smile on his face, "The reward for this side quest is great! Ignoring one of the many rules, you, Y/n--"

"Chrollo" I corrected. The name my previous parents gave me was just fine... but my new father... the father in my heart was Whitebeard.

"... Chrollo D. Lucifer, get to keep skills from the One Piece world! You really only learned one, so that's just fine."

I knit my eyebrows, the only ability I gained in One Piece was Haki, and there are three kinds, of which I had two. "I guess the three types of haki are sub-skills under the regular Haki?"

"That's correct!" The old man said with a smile on his face. I sat on the white void, then let my back hit the ground, "By the way you have a full week until you have to go to the next event. Will you risk going on another secondary quest?!"

"Nah... I need some time to just... think..." I told the old man. I needed some time to process this loss, "Is it possible for me to return to One Piece?" The old man stayed quiet, looking into my eyes he hummed while scratching his long beard.

"I suppose if you clear these scenarios, you could choose to go through the event again next year with a harder difficulty." He said a large smile seeped into my face as I nodded happily. "Can I assume you'll be coming next year as well?"

"Sure," I told him, putting both hands behind my head while keeping my eyes closed. I opened Skill Hunter and checked the different skills I had gotten using the index at the very start of the book. It could be used to just list off all the abilities I had gained without needing to read the descriptions or see the images, which just made it easier to scout all the abilities I had.

The last four made me smile.

- Warp Warp no Mi

- Yami Yami no Mi

- Gura Gura no Mi

- Tori Tori no Mi: Model Phoenix

The last two were given to me by Pops and Marco, who wished me happy travels. Of course, I didn't intend to leave them without devil fruits. I gave them bookmarks, which could be used independently of the Skill Hunter book, giving them temporary access to their Devil Fruits. The only con was that it would take away their energy as they used them. Better that than nothing.

"What is the next world I'm being sent to anyway?" I asked, looking at the old man from the corner of my eye.

"You're a lot braver than before now... Ahem," he cleared his throat as if preparing for a grand announcement, "Jujutsu Kaisen."

I could see it already. My quests were going to be something ludicrous, something like Defeat Gojo and Sukuna. Or something like Defeat the Nature Curses. Or it could send me to the past, and have the quest be Defeat Toji, Gojo, and Sukuna, even though there is no Sukuna Vessel in the past arc of Jujutsu Kaisen since Yuji wasn't introduced back then.

"You're looking at me as if you could tell what was coming next." The old man said as if he were some form of guru or something. It was obvious what he was going to do, he would pull me into Jujutsu Kaisen, then force me to fight Kenjaku after his power-up or fight Gojo and Sukuna simultaneously.