4 - Social Awkwardness ⋙ Three High Tiers.

The trip to Yorknew was pretty uneventful and boring. But I got there eventually. I conjured my Nen ability, Skill Hunter, and used its loophole to add all of my skills inside for the plan I had for the auction.

I arrived at the abandoned building several days before the actual meeting -- it wouldn't be good for the leader to be late for a meeting he set. I sat at the bottom of the trash pile while thinking about my plan.

The first to arrive was Pakunoda, she stared at me and closed in, "How will you tell them about the memory loss?" she asked, looking at me from the side of her eye, "or have you regained your memories?"

"You'll see," I told her cryptically -- because I felt like that's what Chrollo would have done. Pakunoda narrowed her eyes, she probably didn't think I noticed, but I did. My hyperawareness of social surroundings, or what I call social paranoia, lets me see any minute thing anyone did, and immediately and instinctively think of the worst possible scenario for no particular reason. In this case, my analysis brought me to: She will kill me because she knows, and might just know what I stored in my HD back home. All I have to do then, is eliminate the impossible, the last part in this case.

The other members entered the area and looked at me with different stares. Some seemed unaware that their eyes were so narrow they were slits -- Shalnark and Feitan hadn't noticed at least. 

"What's with the shirt?" Shalnark was the first to ask questions. Shalnark was a tall boy with blond hair who had a lean, but muscular physic. He had green eyes. 

"I've been meaning to ask..." A man wearing a modern pharao look, he had a hat that had gold-like cylinders on the sides. The hat had red eyes on top of it making it look like a snake. He wore overall a white tunic-like dress. 

"I find it helps for blending in." I told them. They were really intimidating, it felt like I could die just by saying something wrong... Making my plan even more risky than normal.

"Are we all here already?!" Uvogin, who I looked at next -- he looked suspicious as well, at least that's what my instinct told me -- he had slicked back grey hair. He was huge wearing little clothing... he looked like a caveman. Very muscular figure. 

There was Franklin, who looked like Frankenstein with the amount of stitches and scars on his face. He wore blue overalls, a white jacket with black stripes at the sides. He was almost Uvogin's size. "We are all here."

"There's something off about you today, Chrollo. "Feitan's words made my heart consider temporarily stopping. Thankfully this wasn't a job, it was slavery, and my heart was forced to continue beating until I died. 

Feitan was short, and he had black hair parted either way and longer. He wore a black jacket with a neck reaching the bridge of his nose with a skull on it. Feitan's eyes are usually slitted,  but now they practically looked closed.

The rest of the troupe was quiet, a shared sentiment then, "I am glad you've gathered here today," I was barely able to say it, the pressure I felt while being stared at by twelve people who could kill me had me sweating. Immediately, I turned to the only other familiar face in the group.

Hisoka played with his cards, keeping his eyes fixed on me and what I did. he seemed determined to watch every single move I did. Talking to him seemed to be useless. "I am guessing you already know why you are here."

 Nobunaga was thinking of something else while brushing the small hairs on his chin. He wore a traditional hakama and had a Katana on his hip. His hair was tied up on a high ponytail, twice, making the middle crooked. I couldn't tell if his mind was here or not. 

"Yes, but I have a hunch you're different somehow... it is making me nervous" Machi, who was one of the members I was most weary of at the moment, had pink hair and blue eyes. She looked like a stereotypical video game kunoichi.