3 - Senior in all but Technicality.

I defeated Hisoka... thank God. I had no more tricks up my sleeve other than Sun and Moon, and Chrollo was going to need that to be a surprise after I left. If I disappeared after Hisoka knew of Sun and Moon, then he would undeniably plan around it. Despite anything I might say, the victory against him was completely thanks to the fact Hisoka did not know whether I would use Nen abilities or not.

People utilizing Nen were good at using Nen abilities. In the end, this was a supernatural world, and you could sometimes surprise these supernatural world people with some regular world martial arts concepts. Calf kicks slowed down Hisoka during the long run of the fight. The crappy emission ability was so he'd stay away from me, which would force him to try and get closer, which would then allow me to steal his ability.

The problem with my plan came after that. I had to use Hisoka's shock the instant he lost his ability otherwise I'd lose my opportunity. Which is how I wound up winning the fight.

Had Hisoka started with Bungee Gum rather than close combat, I would have undeniably lost. With Bungee Gum in close combat, I would have been forced to escape and use emission ability, and he could stick me to the ground, or keep me in place, forcing me to use Blanky, then just slowly exhaust my Aura reserves until he could kill me.

Good luck to Chrollo because I am not doing that again any time soon. Every single twitch of his shoulder muscles had me panicking. My double or clone ability wasn't even complete when I went up against him. All I could do was clone extra limbs, which is good, but not ideal. Naruto would be laughing at me right now.

I went to my room on the 200th floor and lay down on my bed. I summoned Cookie and let her massage my back. My aura production increased, and I slowly recovered stamina. In thirty minutes, I'd be back to top condition. I took out a piece of paper and a pen and began planning a small schedule to follow.

I began to formulate a plan to win against Silva, Zeno, and Kurapika. The plan involved a double and a few other Nen abilities I did not have now. On top of that, the plan heavily relied on three abilities I didn't exactly have. I could get them later on, but it would completely depend on my fortune in heaven's arena.

For now, I had to create one Enhancer ability I had an idea for and finish the clone ability. I had almost a month to do so. My talent in Conjuration and Manipulation made creating a double not that much of an issue. I estimated that in roughly one or two days I would have it down. The issue was the Enhancement ability. I needed an enhancement technique.

I had several ideas on what to do, but most of them involved enhancing abstract things, and with my flimsy 80%, I wouldn't be able to do any of them. "Simplicity can be hard," There was a way I could get away with an Enhancement technique, and that was creating a ton of restrictions.

I noted down a few different ideas and nodded at my progress. That was perfect. Thirty minutes flew past and I was ready to train again. Thank you once again Bisky for letting me copy your Nen technique, without it I would be absolutely screwed. After thanking those who have aided me in the past, I focused on the present.

My Aura flowed from my nodes; I used Hatsu to form a human shape out of aura which slowly split itself from me. The reason it was hard to create doubles with Conjuration was that it required Emission to a degree. Essentially, you had to split aura from your body and conjure a human body, then manipulate it away from the main source. While that is primarily a Conjuration and Manipulation-based ability, it also was Emission, well, if you wanted your clone to be able to walk more than three meters around you.

I wasn't having trouble neither with the manipulation, nor the conjuring, but rather, the emission. Even with 120% in emission, I still struggled a bit. This wasn't just a sphere being emitted to hit the enemy like what I did with Hisoka, this was more precise.