Chapter 2

YEONG SHIN'S POV

After the boss left us, the members started to introduce themselves. "Bang Chan. It's really nice to meet you", grinned Bang shyly as we shook hands. "Yeong Shin. A pleasure". Really holding in those girly giggles at this point.

"Lee Know". Tsundere. I'll make him warm up to me cause I plan to ace this job and everyone knows people need to have an excellent working relationship.

"Hyunjin! Nice to meet you pretty boy!", he smiled before taking my hand and kissing it. "Nice to meet you too. And I'm not that pretty", I whispered in embarrassment as I felt my cheeks getting warm.

"I'm Han! Very nice to meet you! Is your father a jeweller? Because his son is a jewel". The sun... Its too bright!! Why are all of them so nice!? "Felix. Sorry for those idiots. I hope we get along", grinned the second aussie, his freckles standing out on his pale skin as I smiled back.

"Seungmin. Let's be friends". Adorable. Just want to pinch his cheeks. "I.N. I'll be your oppa". "Shinny!". Hearing the squeal and seeing a blur rushing towards me, I braced myself and was fully prepared when Changbin hurled himself at me.

What I didn't mean to do was plant my hands on his ass. What else was I supposed to grab when he was clinging to me. Did I mention he was really heavy? Not in a bad way, but still.

"We just saw each other this morning Binnie but I'm glad to see you two. Can you get off now?", I huffed out. "Oh I'm so sorry!!". "You know each other?", asked Hyunjin curiously as everyone now was at full attention.

"Yeah. Me and Binnie know each other for a while now". "We're best friends!". "You're also my only friend". "Yep!". "As I have been told, you guys have a show tomorrow so I will be there to make sure everything is in working order".

"We'll also be there a bit earlier to get in some practise before the concert. We hope you will enjoy working with us", beamed Bang as I bowed to them. "It will be a pleasure to work with you!".

The rest of the day consisted of me writing papers and filling in documents. I was told that I would be moving in with them, much to my surprise, so I had to go home and pack my bags.

Everything fit into a suitcase and a few bags. Things like my fridge and electric appliances I delivered to my dad. He needed a new fridge anyways. I headed out the minute the address was sent to me which took a while as they lived on the edge of town in a private house.

*Whistle* "That is one nice house", I awed as the two story private house came into view. It was a modern high end luxury house with a whole bottom side made out of glass which looked out onto a garden. There was also a porch at the front and at the black with a top which covered the entire perimeter.

The huge gates at the front needed face recognition which I passed due to my face already being in the database. I parked near the other cars and grabbed my luggage before heading to the door.

*Knock Knock*

*Click*

"Ah Yeong! Come in come in". It was Felix who had opened the door for me, keeping it wide open as I lugged everything inside. "We didn't expect you at all so apologies that we don't have a room prepared". "It's okay. I'll take the couch", I said.

"I'm so sorry". "Its okay man". I patted him on the shoulder for assurance. "'l'll make it work. Is it okay to leave my stuff here?". "Sure. You hungry? There are some leftovers from dinner". We started to make our way through the halls until a bark resounded.

A long haired chihuahua bounded up to us and started barking like mad at me. "Kkami! What's wrong with you? Don't scare our new housemate like this. Sorry, he's not usually like this", he apologised sheepishly as he dragged the long haired chihuahua away.

"It's alright. Now let's go raid the fridge".

Going to the hospital tomorrow so don't expect many updates from me for a while. Hope you have a good day/night!