Chapter 1

YEONG SHIN'S POV

Today was the day! I thought as I woke up bright and early. Today was finally the day that I would become a manager!

Living alone, I could made as much noise as I wanted since I was clumsy and kept dropping items.

Making myself breakfast, I had a few sandwiches before going off to put on my suit.

I needed to look professional for the occasion and I also wanted to look capable.

My father was friends with the owner of a famous kpop company who agreed to set me up with a group. But it wasn't just because of connections.

I spent years working as a trainee and working with the company. Going abroad and completing management courses also wore me out.

It finally paid off when I was told I would become a manager. The salary also was a bonus which didn't really bother me.

Getting in the car, I set off to the company, being careful on the way as you didn't know what people were driving right beside you.

Seoul used to be a peaceful city, along with the rest of South Korea until an unexplainable rise in crime ruined all of that.

Murders became normal along with kidnapping, drugs and theft. Nobody knows where this all came from, and nobody questioned it as everyone who did suddenly dissapeared the next day.

Arriving at the company, I parked my car and went inside, checking in before heading up to meet the boss.

While standing in the elevator, I thought about who could possibly be the group I would manage.

I didn't expect anyone famous like BTS or Blackpink but I would be kinda disappointed if I got appointed a group that didn't even debut.

"Hey Yeong". Turning to the person, I was greeted with Changbin who held out a coffee cup towards me.

"Hey Binnie", I respond as I take the cup into my hands. "Today's the day for you, huh". "Sure is. But it's not like I'm gonna stop seeing you". He pouted as I drank the coffee which was still hot.

"But you're gonna be busy all the time! We haven't gone anywhere together in such a long time, promise me we'll hang out soon?". "Promise", I answered as I couldn't resist his puppy eyes.

"I'll text you soon! This is my stop. I'll see you tomorrow!". "Bye!". Sighing, I was once again left alone in the elevator. Me and Changbin have been friends for quite some time, not too long after I came here.

*Ding!*

Exiting the elevator I walked towards the boss's door, knocking politely before entering the office.

"Ah! Yeong. You're finally here". I'm early? By like 2 hours?

"Let's get the paperwork done before I send you to your group".

We spent the next hour signing papers about taking responsibility etc etc until finally we stood up and shook hands.

"Now that that's done, I'll show you to your new group".

We had to take an elevator to another floor which wasn't doing a lot of good for my legs. I was already tired from sitting down for hour.

*Ding!*

We headed to a practice room where you could hear the music thumping away from several doors down.

Opening the door for me, the boss followed me in and called for attention, turning the music off.

"Attention everybody. From now on, this will be your new manager".

I looked at the faces and was astounded to see.....

I was the manager of Stray Kids!!??

Eyyyyyy! I finally decides to do my kpop fanfic. Enjoy guys!