Yuuya: and I also have a puppet you. [Pulls out sock puppet of Luz]

Eda: [Flying away] Whoops! A gust of wind just got me. See you after school! Bye!

Puppet Eda: You're gonna do great, kids.

Luz: Thanks, Puppet Eda.

Puppet Yuuya: and you're the best sweetie~

Puppet Luz: thanks, sweet potato~

Yuuya and Luz: aww~~

Then they used their puppet self to kiss each other but some exceed glue gets on their puppet and it gets stuck to each other.

Yuuya: uh oh....

Luz: [chuckles] uhmm let's just-

Yuuya: ok then. 3....2....1-

Then they ripped their puppet off to each other but sadly. It's now destroyed.

Yuuya: [sad] awww......

Luz: sorry Yuuya. "She said while patting his back."

Cut to a banner reading "WELCOME TO THE NEW SEMESTER". Various students are arriving at Hexside. Luz and Yuuya looks around with a smile on their face. Amity and her abomination comes up to them.

Amity: Hey, Luz! Hey, Yuuya! Congrats on getting in. And not being in the baby class."she said while her abomination mirroring her movements."

Yuuya: arigato, senpai!

Luz: Thanks, Amity! Up top! "She said before Amity high-fives her. Amity's abomination slaps Luz's face, leaving abomination mud behind. As Luz wipes the mud off her face."

Yuuya: my turn. "He said sticking out his hands as they do the Fourze Handshake."

Amity: see y'all later

Amity: see y'all later. "She said as she and her abomination walks away."

Yuuya: [waves hand] bye senpai!

Luz: Wow, our first day at Hexside. A chance to discover our true magical and mystical potential. "She said as Yuuya holds her hand."

Yuuya: And maybe even have hot high-school romance like in the movie~. "He said in a flirty way as Luz blushed."

King: Dream on!

Yuuya/Luz: Cubone/King?!

King: [Pops out of Luz's backpack] Boop! "He said as he pokes her cheek, then jumps to the ground."

Yuuya: what are you doing here?!

King: You guys are a free ride to the best buffet in town! Nyah! "He said before hopping into a trash can, comes out with a half-eaten doughnut." The trash cans here are filled with half-eaten gold!

Yuuya: Okay, but if anyone asks, you don't know us. [Walks away]

King: Have a wonderful school day, people-l-don't-know!