Yuuya: [sigh in relief] yokatta...

Principal Bump: [Turns to Yuuya] It's your turn young man.

Yuuya: [gulped]

Eda: good luck, kiddo.

Principal Bump: just 1 spell since I already saw your transformation ability.

Yuuya: alright then.... "He said as he placed 2 seeds on the floor." Here's my magic. "He said as he traces two spell circles over the 2 seeds as they magically grow into a giant thorny vines as he pull out another seed and traces a spell circle over it and it magically turns into a whip made out of vines."

Principal Bump: [Amazed] impressive

Yuuya: so...... did I pass?

Principal Bump: [hands him a pamphlet] welcome to Hexside school, young man. "He said as Yuuya snatched it and smiles."

Yuuya: sweet! "He said as Luz tackles and hugs him."

Luz: we did it!

Eda: [patted both Yuuya and Luz's head] good work kids.

The Next Day.

We now see Yuuya, Luz and Eda flying on Eda's staff. Both Yuuya and Luz wearing Hexside uniforms but it's different than the other students.

Luz: Mmm, we gotta go back. This was a mistake! I'm gonna mess things up again and everyone will see, and-

Eda: Right, you gotta calm down. What are you nervous about? You've been to school before.

Luz: That's why I'm nervous! At our human school, I didn't make a good first impression. This is a chance to be seen as something other than a screw-up.

Yuuya: [hugs her] Don't say that... you'll never gonna be screwed up. I'm here to help you up. And I promise no one will ever try to embarrass you. "He said as Luz blushed again."

Eda: Yeah and don't worry about what those dorks think. If you want my advice, walk into class and punch the first kid you see. To establish dominance.

Yuuya: [Pulls out notebook and write it down] dully noted.

Luz: Aw, I won't be doing that. But thanks. "She said before they landed at the front of the Hexside."

Eda: Last chance to back out, and earn a new Bad Girl Coven patch. She said as she holds up a patch that reads "Quitter Badge" on it." Quitting: It's like trying, but easier.

Luz: Nah, I'll just earn it when I quit showering. Bye! [Runs off]

Eda: Hold up! "She said before she throws hand at Luz's head to turn her around." Just try not to be too much of a goody Luz shoes, [to Yuuya] and you make sure you won't cause another brutal fight.

Yuuya: [nervous smile] I won't....

Luz: Thanks, Eda. In fact, [Pulls sock puppets of Yuuya and Eda out of her pockets] I have written a heartfelt sonnet to commemorate this occasion.