Sana's pupils dilated with concern and amusement. "Oh, my goodness, Tzuyu! I didn't mean to hit you so hard. Are you all right?" she inquired, gently cupping Tzuyu's head with genuine concern.

Tzuyu, still perplexed as to what had happened, gave a strange smile to the familiar figure she had seen in all of the million universes she had just traversed.

Then she blurted out the first thing that came to mind, "Mmm...Mommy Saranghae."

Sana just shook her head, led Tzuyu inside the tent, assisted her to a seated position, and quickly rummaged through her supplies for a first aid kit.

An awkward silence filled the air as Sana attended to Tzuyu's injury. Both girls were acutely aware of the situation's comedic turn of events. Sana finally gave in to her curiosity and exclaimed, "What were you doing outside my tent, Tzuyu?. And why did you have to unzip it with your mouth?"

Tzuyu managed a sheepish smile while Sana pressed some ice pack to her head wound. "See, I wanted to surprise you with food but I had a full hand and didn't want to keep the food on the muddy ground. So, I thought it would be a good idea to unzip the tent with my mouth. Clearly, I underestimated the difficulties."

Sana burst out laughing, her worries temporarily forgotten. Only you, Tzuyu. Only you could think of such a unique entrance. Tzuyu gave a guilty look and scratched her forehead.

"I must admit that I wasn't expecting to be hit in the head with a sauce pan when I opened the tent." Tzuyu joined in the laughter, the pain in her head fading as the shared laughter took over. "I suppose I should've announced myself before trying to enter, but where's the fun in that?" she joked, her eyes twinkling.

Tzuyu and Sana were caught in a comfortable silence as the laughter subsided, their gazes locked. The weight of unspoken feelings lingered between them at the time, a mix of uncertainty and possibility. It was as if the amusing mishap had opened a door, revealing the breadth of their bond.

As Tzuyu looked at Sana, her disheveled hair and tear-stained face made Tzuyu's heart ache even more. Tzuyu's emotions were triggered by the sight of Sana's vulnerability, compelling her to offer comfort.

Tzuyu extended her hand, her fingers delicately brushing against Sana's cheek.

Tzuyu's touch sent a surge of warmth and affection through Sana. Tzuyu's fingertips lightly brushed against her skin, eliciting a tingling sensation, a rush of emotions, and a longing that bloomed deep within her. She couldn't help but lean into Tzuyu's touch, her face nestling against the warmth of Tzuyu's palm.

Time seemed to stand still in that intimate moment. Tzuyu locked his gaze on Sana's, and a slew of unspoken words passed between them. Sana's eyes reflected a rainbow of emotions: fear, longing, and a glimmer of desire. Tzuyu's heart swelled with both hope and trepidation as she heard a vulnerable vulnerability.

But as the seconds passed, reality returned, and Sana's awareness reappeared. Her mind was flooded with memories of earlier events, reminding her of the complexities and uncertainties that lingered between them. She jerked away from Tzuyu with a jolt, her eyes filled with a mix of confusion and fear.

Sana turned her back on Tzuyu, desperately wiping away the fresh tears that threatened to fall. Her voice trembled as she spoke, revealing the weight of her emotions. Tzuyu, thank you for the food. You can leave now, she said, her voice cold and emotionless.

Tzuyu's heart sank, and her eyes welled up with tears like Sana's. She reached out and gently took Sana's hand in hers. Sana, please. Please don't push me away, Tzuyu begged, her voice filled with regret. "I'm truly sorry for my earlier reaction. I was terrified and confused, and I handled it poorly. But I want to make things right and figure out who we could be."