Taehyung- ok Dr bye

Taehyung apna phone side m rkhkr yn ki taraf dekhta h Yn uski side dekhti h
" Tumne suna Jo Dr n kaha"

Yn- hmm she nod her head still crying.

Taehyung- let's do this ok yn k aasu saaf krte hue kehta h

Yn hesitate krti h "m kuch nahi karunga jbtk tum ijazat nahi deti, he cup her cheeks don't cry I can't see you like this I'll not see anything ok?

Or tumhara pati apne aap pr control kr skta h ok .

Now smile and let's do this. ok?"

She nod her head.

Wo use bed pr bethata h.

Taehyung- Acha Aisa krte h tum ye remove krke duvet k andr let jao itne mein towel or icebag lekr ata hu. He cup her cheek with his right hand and said with lots of love and care Ok?

Yn- Hmm

Taehyung- Ok m ata hu

Kuch der baad Taehyung room m ata h
"Kya hua tum aise q bethi ho pain bnd ho gaya kya"

She shook her head in no

Taehyung- Then?

Yn- nhi ho raha she said in hoarse voice

Taehyung- kya?

Yn- remove

Taehyung yn k paas akr bethta h pehle use pani pilata h then asked her "May I?"

She nod her head in yes

Taehyung sit in front of her and remove her t-shirt without breaking the eye contact.

Taehyung yn k kareeb ata h in order to open her bra hook he hugged her , his breath were fanning on her shoulder. He opened her bra hook his hand brushed against her skin, her breath hitch at that moment.

Her bra strip slide down from her shoulder. Taehyung gives peck on her shoulder. Yn grip tighten on his arm.

Taehyung helped her to lay down on bed and cover her with blanket , she remove her bra.

Taehyung kiss her forehead and give her towel "cover krlo"

Yn Taehyung k hath se towel leti h or usse apni chest area cover krne k baad duvet remove kr deti h .

Taehyung bed pr yn k side m akr beth jata h "May I?"

Yn node her head.

Taehyung starts massaging her breast with icebag.

After 10 minutes

Taehyung- kuch araam laga?

Yn- thoda

Taehyung start caressing her head. "Tum akh band krlo or so jao"

Yn- tum?

Taehyung- meri wifie takleef m ho, mein so skta hu aise m hmm.

Tum so jao jb tum so jaogi m b so jaunga.

Yn- nhi tum...

Taehyung- are so jao meri jaan
He closed her eyes with his palm "so jao."

After 10 minutes yn fall asleep Taehyung put his palm on her belly.... Jldi bahar ajao baby itna mt satao mumma ko... Jb tum aaoge na sabse zyada pyr apni mumma s krna dekho kitni pareshaniya jhel rhi h wo or bilkul b complain nhi krti ....

He kissed her belly and lay down besides her cover both of them with blanket and hug her as usual.

Taehyung- Good night meri sherni bite her shoulder. Mn krta h kha jau tumhe pr mujhe pata h mene aisa kuch kiya na to tum mujhe kha jaogi 😂😂